Urgent help needed

• Thread starter Thread starter designwebgraphic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,495
D

designwebgraphic

Hi Guys,I deleted 1 EXTREMELY important file by mistake.File is - backup.pst (outlook data file)I also mistakely emptied my recycle bin.Please tell me a FULL version software which can get my file back.- PLEASE HELP -

Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File Recovery - Home i have used it a couple of times. it works sometimes.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

btw. i suggest you upload the pst file content to a second gmail ID. that is probably the safest way to backup your outlook emails.

Ok guys, tell me 1 thing.. I was reading somewhere that.. If you shut down your system, you cant recover ur permanent deleted files.. is that true..

Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File Recovery - Home i have used it a couple of times. it works sometimes.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

btw. i suggest you upload the pst file content to a second gmail ID. that is probably the safest way to backup your outlook emails.

Important Information.Many Many thanks.

Ok guys, tell me 1 thing.. I was reading somewhere that.. If you shut down your system, you cant recover ur permanent deleted files.. is that true..

Not at all, i have even recovered files even after a complete reformat of PC with EASEUS Data Recovery Software.:cool2:

software like that does not use the file system to search for files.it searches the underlying data on the drive.

you are going to lose a lot of data if the drive is formatted. you would have to use a specialized service to get the lost data in that case..

Back