Usage problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Wannabe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,997
As ritely said by sum1, MTNL purely works on Work Order No. Just go 2 the Triband dept in QCSC & give them ur Phone No. They will print a small rcpt which give details abt when u had booked the connection & when MTNL created an account 4 the same. Ur Triband billing is purely dependent on when ur account got created & in which plan. If this rcpt reflects the rite plan then u have won half the battle. Get a duplicate copy of this rcpt & ur bill & submit an application to the A.O.Tr (i.e. Accounts Officer). Do not forget 2 get an ackwoledgement on the same application. If everything goes rite then ur new bill shud b ready in 2 days time.I faced a similar prob like u. I had booked DSL-399 on 8-Sep-05 by calling 1500. I called them up after few days & got the WO No. My accnt got created on 20-Sep-05. Since they came up with the Triband Combo Plan, I filled an application on 26-Sep-05 2 migrate 2 the new plan. The Combo Plan was available only from 1st-Oct. But even on 1st-Oct my accnt reflected the old plan. So I went 2 the QCSC & rcvd the WO No for change of plan. But I was quite sure tht the plan wud not change b4 1st-Nov. 2 my surprise when the MTNL servers came up on 8-Oct (after going down between 1st-Oct to 7th-Oct), I found tht my plan reflected the new 1.Then I rcvd my bill on 20th-Oct for the period 1-Aug to 30-Sep. Though the Combo plan was available only after Oct. bybill showed a rental of Rs.1000/- indicating the Combo rentals 4 the entire mth of Aug & Sep. I then had 2 fite yesterday using the procedure I told u. Im rite now waiting 4 the new bill.

Back