Use Huawei E1750 in BSNL West

• Thread starter Thread starter kunalgautam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 20,950
Finally Got success in getting connected with Huawei E1750 in BSNL West Zone. Kindly note that this solution worked in Windows and Linux. Mac user need to gift me macbook :P

Download Firmware Update
E1750Update_11.126.13.00.157.B418.exe

Download T-Mobile Software ( Please note that this is only software works )
TM_webConnect_2_05_0036_0_Setup.exe

Install Software ( leave mobile partner installed as you might need to use your datacard as call , because this T-Mobile software doesn't have calling feature :P )

Tools > Profiles
Add > Broadband
APN : bsnlnet
leave dialing number as *99***1#
click next give any name
click finish

now insert datacard in USB Slow and make sure T-Mobile software is running.
click on Broadband Tab
click on connect and it will be connected :)

Sorry for my laziness for not posting this topic with Pics :P

In case you get Error 678 ( which I just came accross ) Do the following
Tool > Profiles > Your connection > Edit
Under Broadband Type
PDP Type
select IP
and save :)

Linux user may try this

Just found this :Try Dialup number as *99***2# in mobile partner . its working

Just found this :
Try Dialup number as *99***2# in mobile partner . its working

Nice work.

Kindly change the Dial-up no as * and see any speed difference. Pl give feedback.

I hope this works for everyone..will be visiting Ahmedabad this Saturday and will try this out.

Okay found that T-Mobile software use *99***2# *99***3# and *99***4# to connect .Try to connect from T-Mobile software first, then after connection is successfully made, check the number it used for making connection from dialup properties.and use that number in Mobile Connect. it will connect.I'm posting my observation as it is coming to me. But at least connection is made :P

Okay found that T-Mobile software use *99***2# *99***3# and *99***4# to connect .
Try to connect from T-Mobile software first, then after connection is successfully made, check the number it used for making connection from dialup properties.
and use that number in Mobile Connect. it will connect.

I'm posting my observation as it is coming to me. But at least connection is made :P

Thanks for posting this.. So we can use any of the foll values: *99***X# (X can range from 1-4) ?

Thanks for posting this.. So we can use any of the foll values: *99***X# (X can range from 1-4) ?
Its not like that, T-Mobile software use some magic init command or so, after that it changes dialup number of its dialer and it get connected. you have to use that changed dialup number in Mobile Connect software

I just tried using *99***2# in T-Mobile Connect Software. When I connected using that SW, I checked Network Properties where it was showing me a 'Broadband' in connected state. I looked at properties and it was using the same dial up number.

AFAIK, the number 1 - X instructs the modem to select the profile(APN) from the list of profiles saved in the phone for making connection. And its useful in phone were lots of profiles will be saved usually like bsnlnet, bsnlmms, bsnllive.... 1 means it will use first profile(bsnlnet) in the list, 2 means second profile(bsnlmms)... and it depends on the order where it stored in phone. But i'm not sure how it will be useful while using datacard :(

Back