Use Huawei E1750 in BSNL West

• Thread starter Thread starter kunalgautam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 20,950
I remember lot of folks in BSNL west region were mentioning about the problem...it'll be great if those folks can test the method. Also..the firmware seems to be a newer one. I'll be visiting Ahmedabad only this Saturday and will be able to provide an update.

Wow...its working in pune...

Speechless......thanks man>>>>>

Did you try with Mobile Partner or T-Mobile Software. Also which access number did you use?

AFAIK, the number 1 - X instructs the modem to select the profile(APN) from the list of profiles saved in the phone for making connection. And its useful in phone were lots of profiles will be saved usually like bsnlnet, bsnlmms, bsnllive.... 1 means it will use first profile(bsnlnet) in the list, 2 means second profile(bsnlmms)... and it depends on the order where it stored in phone. But i'm not sure how it will be useful while using datacard :(
yes I've read that too

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Unfortunately i dont have this modem anymore so cant test.

Anyways good work gautam.
No problem dude, there are many who have this modem. let wait and watch their reply :)

Did you try with Mobile Partner or T-Mobile Software. Also which access number did you use?

tried with T-Mobile Software and the number is *99***1# .Working very great no any problems yet ...:urock::pleasehelp::pleasehelp::pleasehelp::pleasehelp:

Finally Got success in getting connected with Huawei E1750 in BSNL West Zone. Kindly note that this solution worked in Windows only. I'm searching Linux way too :)

Download Firmware Update
E1750Update_11.126.13.00.157.B418.exe

Download T-Mobile Software ( Please note that this is only software works )
TM_webConnect_2_05_0036_0_Setup.exe

Install Software ( leave mobile partner installed as you might need to use your datacard as call , because this T-Mobile software doesn't have calling feature :P )

Tools > Profiles
Add > Broadband
APN : bsnlnet
leave dialing number as *99***1#
click next give any name
click finish

now insert datacard in USB Slow and make sure T-Mobile software is running.
click on Broadband Tab
click on connect and it will be connected :)

Sorry for my laziness for not posting this topic with Pics :P

In case you get Error 678 ( which I just came accross ) Do the following
Tool > Profiles > Your connection > Edit
Under Broadband Type
PDP Type
select IP
and save :)

When i try to update the firmware it asks for a password! What did you use?

When i try to update the firmware it asks for a password! What did you use?
You will need to get code from any Huawei unlocker software. either google or PM me your IMEI Number of Huawei device. I will PM you back your passcode

You will need to get code from any Huawei unlocker software. either google or PM me your IMEI Number of Huawei device. I will PM you back your passcode

I have PM'd the IMEI number. Thanks.

Back