Using two BSNL on same phone line simultaneously.

HelloI have two modems one is ZXDSL type 2 modem and one Nokia Siemens Modem. The problem with me is both r situated at two different corners of my home. As i cant receive signal using one till the other end of my room. The problem is I am not able to use both the Modem at the same time. If i try doing so it shows no internet available in one of them. Please help me with thisThank You.

You can connect only one modem at a time to your telephone line. Presume both are WiFi modems. In that case you can try using one as modem and another as repeater.

Hello
I have two modems one is ZXDSL type 2 modem and one Nokia Siemens Modem. The problem with me is both r situated at two different corners of my home. As i cant receive signal using one till the other end of my room. The problem is I am not able to use both the Modem at the same time. If i try doing so it shows no internet available in one of them. Please help me with this
Thank You.
(A)
Room 1 no change . Switch off when not in use
Also remove the RJ11 cable to adsl modem when room 2 Router is used.
(B)
Room No 2:
If there is a BSNL extension phone junction you can connect One modem/wifi router directly.give a different ssid name.

remove rj11 when room No 1 router is in use.

(C)
If not posssible use two way telephone splitter in the ADSL splitter Modem port and. connect both WIFI routers same conditions as above.
(D)
Increase the height from ground level and position the router
Rotate the unit and check for Maximum signal strength at remote end.
Channel 11 preferred.
(E)
Or connect a rj45 cable fro ZTE lan 1 to NS Lan 1.
(F)
If antenna is detachable try another hi-gain antenna.

feeedback item wise.please. Positve or Negative !
@meetdilip
You can connect only one modem at a time to your telephone line].
Your PM.
Thanks.
Tested connecting rj11 to two different modems .
connection lost.( 2nd modem even with Power switched off !)
some loading effect.
Rj45 connection will not affect .

Back