ut 300r2u - lan to usb -plz help

• Thread starter Thread starter ajinkya_rbk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 6,116

ajinkya_rbk

ISP
mtnl
ut 300r2u - lan to usb -plz helpport forwarding problemguyz plz help ......let me xplain my problem1. initially my router was connected through LAN and for utorrent i did port forwarding2. some months back my internet connection suddenly went off for a week....after repeated phone calls mtnl guyz told me this was due to change in my xchange (worli to malabar hill)....but even after that the net did'nt start....so the mtnl guy came and said u hav problem connecting through LAN and he connected through usb......he also xchanged my new router with his old ****ing router which is giving me problem3.now with this new usb connection....my static address changed to dynamic...and my speed suddenly increased to 512 kbps...with no xtra charge( my plan is 590nu)....with descent utorrent speed4.then i visited this forum and i found that with 512kbps some guys get 70kbps download on utorrent...n i tried to change my dynamic add to static.....and then i changed the port number on utorrent....and now the speed has decreased to 10kbps....it is also showing that port is not forwarded.so my question is 1.is port forwarding possible with ut 300r2u connected through lan??how it is done? 2.why sudden increase in speed of internet?? after changing to usb3.how to change this router that mtnl guy gave me.....its on\off switch is faultysorry for long post

1) Port Forwarding - India Broadband Wiki

it has nothing to do with lan or usb.

2)Mtnl problem

3)you can do direct from socket or modem html page

In the left panel, click on Advanced Setup >> NAT >> Virtual Servers...

thrs no NAT>>virtrual servers option in my router home page.....

also i cant change my ip dynamic to ip ....i cant see virtual servers list when i run the cmd command ....i have tried portforwarding.com

@ajinkya_rbkDid you open modem pages in IE 192.168.1.1/main.html ?or look for special applications.

i did open 192.168.1.1.......thrs no option as virtual servers or NATthrs an option of static mode under routing but whenever i try to change to static , it gives an errorplz tell me a way to change to static ip for usb connection.......i tried portforwarding.comalso i cant see my ip configurations in command prompt...as ifconfig command is not working

Dataone BB connections are Dynamic only and go on changing, every time you connect and disconnect.
A static IP is given if you choose business plan tariff etc.
IP Info - Find your IP address
Start run type cmd type ipconfig/all OR
start/ network/ Local area network/ Properties /status /support /details
Your default gateway should be 192.168.1.1
Para two :
If yours look like this.
see the bottom. type the full address seen at the bottom to access Advanced .
or http://i1.tinypic.com/8151nxs.jpg ?
will check up again in Google/Yahoo search "UT300R2U port forwarding"
Port Forwarding - India Broadband Wiki etc.
This website page mentions Advanced/Nat etc.
Can you post the screen shot of your DSL status page ? to check the firmware.
Or go to the firmware update page , if any.

@ajinkya_rbk
links given not correct.
upload the jpg pictures/screenshots in TinyPic - Share the Experience!™
copy the link for Forum and post it here. Give tag Dataone.
Open the web site and in search type Dataone. see number of screen shots posted by me.

plz tell me how to change dynamic add to static...using usb connectionis the above way( the screenshot i posted) right????????

Back