UTStarcom WA3002G4 wireless network not detected

• Thread starter Thread starter jasonjohn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,545
ISP
bsnlbb
I have a UTStarcom WA3002G4 wireless modem which works perfectly with my desktop when connected through cable but the wireless network (secured ) disappears as soon as it is connected through my SGS 3 with the message ' out of range' ...even when I'm next to the modem....
I tried disabling wireless and then enabling it again but it doesn't seem to work. The open wireless network works OK but since I live in an apartment complex it just isn't secure enough.The same happen when i connect to the internet through my Sony TV.. The BSNL guys say its a modem fault...but I don't believe them,they don't seem convincing enough. All other secured networks in the neighbourhood show up always but mine just disappears soon after the available network scans show it.
Can some one help me please??

Try changing the wireless channel. No idea where exactly is the setting on your wireless modem though.

androidfreak said:
Try changing the wireless channel. No idea where exactly is the setting on your wireless modem though.
I tried that ...selected auto instead of channel 11 . Still no joy :-( Thanks anyway androidfreak

Back