UTV Bindass and Indiavision new channels added on Dishtv

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,077
Well Right said, Tata Sky packages are really very costly as compared with Dishtv. You have to spend around Rs.500 for watching all the channels on Tata Sky. where as the same can be watch in Dishtv only in Rs.350.

Well Right said, Tata Sky packages are really very costly as compared with Dishtv. You have to spend around Rs.500 for watching all the channels on Tata Sky. where as the same can be watch in Dishtv only in Rs.350.

NEO SPORTS CHANNELS ARE NECESSARY BUT NOT MUCH NECESSARY,:imwink::iplay: BECAUSE IN INDIA NOBODY HAVE MUCH TIME TO SEE TESTS.IF DISH TV FEELS NECESSITY TO ADD THEY WILL ADD ,AFTER ALL THEY ARE KINGS OF DTH MARKETS.

hmm. i do know saurabh_g has some connection with zee dish tv. trudth99 seems to have connections with Tata Sky dth. how many social media managers do we have on this forum?

admin said:
hmm. i do know saurabh_g has some connection with zee dish tv. trudth99 seems to have connections with Tata Sky dth.

how many social media

First of all i do not have conection with any dth and secondly i hate tata sky.so please dont make links wantedly .

Back