Veena Malik bares it all for Indian magazine

• Thread starter Thread starter rodeoz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,445
Actually she looked pretty decent in the pic. I have nothing negative to say about it. The photographer did a good job. If RSS,Shiv Sena, SIMI want to attack, they must remember, we have one of the oldest nudity portrayed in many temples and paintings. Regarding SIMI, have those students never seen a naked woman before?Gotta love the idiotic comments by 12 year old script kiddies all over internet. We are a bunch of hippocrites.

I was reading a few of the comments posted in the comment section of that article & I was like just "WOW"... Are we indians really as shitty as the comments(by my fellow indians) depict us to be??? I seriously dont give a rat's a** about meera or veena or whatever the hell her name is but reading the comments really depressed me :( ... All I kept thinking while reading the comments was do I really live in & love a country that has such small & disgusting ppl... Rant over I guess...

Only the minority a$$holes who think that way comment there. The saner ones just read the article and move on! Let not comments posted on internet forums depress you. :-)

"Though Veena, 33, has denied posing nude for the magazine, saying it is a "morphed picture",FHM India editor Kabeer Sharma said the magazine had a video of the photo shoot with her and an email from the actress that proves the authenticity of the photograph.

"The photo shoot was done in Mumbai on November 22. We have a video of the photo shoot," Sharma told PTI. "I also have an email from Veena in which she says she has seen the photos and is happy with them, and that she's looking forward to seeing the cover," Sharma said. ""

Source: ToI

Things getting interesting!
when can they release the video :rofl:

Actually she looked pretty decent in the pic. I have nothing negative to say about it. The photographer did a good job.

If RSS,Shiv Sena, SIMI want to attack, they must remember, we have one of the oldest nudity portrayed in many temples and paintings. Regarding SIMI, have those students never seen a naked woman before?
Gotta love the idiotic comments by 12 year old script kiddies all over internet. We are a bunch of hippocrites.

Ye baatein unko kaun samjhayega ?? These politicians and their supporters make so rackus on any such issues as if their family members had been targeted. We voted them for good works but these arsehole end up doing all these non-sense protests.

----------

when can they release the video :rofl:

Please ask them to post a link here too :p

This Veena Malik thread and Lets Buy thread posts alert are going hand on hand. I suddenly read it as " Veena Malik : User Experience " :rofl:

lol :D u seem to have the same kind of reading disability which I have on IBF :D

Back