Vendor said fiber basic plus not available but it's showing in selfcare portal, can I change plan in first month?

ISP
BSNL
Hello Everyone, My BSNL FTTH was installed 5 days ago, today I registered to self care portal, and to my surprise fiber basic plus(60mbps) plan is available, My vendor specifically told me that 3300 GB plan is not available at my location.
Can I change plan in first month itself? Has someone tired it? Why would vendor lie?

I'd recommend waiting for a month before changing the plan, cause they might charge you for the whole month anyway as there is a minimum hire clause on most plans.

I had the 1277/750GB FUP/100mbps plan. My LCO and BSNL JTO said the same thing.
Yesterday, My plan was upgraded to the newer version of this plan. So, Now my plan is, 1277/3300GB/200mbps. FUP has been increased but right now, I am only getting 100/120mbit speed max. Maybe they'll fix that in a few days. :/

I'd recommend waiting for a month before changing the plan, cause they might charge you for the whole month anyway as there is a minimum hire clause on most plans.
Thanks for confirming, CC Executive said there might be some termination charges but I wanted to be sure so asked here. lol
Will change the plan after first bill.

Thanks for confirming, CC Executive said there might be some termination charges but I wanted to be sure so asked here. lol
Will change the plan after first bill.
CC executive...joke...
BSNL has minimum hire period of 1 month for service...(No restrictions on change of plan as such)

There are users here who have got charged the termination fee for changing the plan within few days, I don't think it's worth the effort to fight with BSNL to get it reverted.

I've seen a comment about termination charges on YouTube, I'll wait until jan, 600gb for 15 days is more than enough right now.
If plan shows up on portal means it's available at my location right??
@varkey

Attachments

• Screenshot (102).webp
    Screenshot (102).webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 400

Back