Very Disappointed with ACT, 8 days No connection yet

• Thread starter Thread starter Akshay5591
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,763
ISP
Bsnl
I had applied for a new connection on 18th Dec. I had given an advance of Rs. 7410 in cash to Murthy (employee id - 1667) with necessary documents. He promised me a connection with 3-4 days and maximum 7 days.Nobody has contacted me after that day, neither have i have been given a customer id or a ticket number. I called the customer service on 4284 0000 multiple times, 4-5 times who haven't done anything. They just tell, they will forward the complaint to the concerned department and yet after that nothing has happened nor anyone has contacted me.
I have lost my patience you people. I could have gotten a connection from another ISP by now. After this ordeal and begging ACT to give me a connection, i will not suggest act to any of my friends or family.
Akshay Prabhu
Application number - 97857

Akshay5591 said:
I had applied for a new connection on 18th Dec. I had given an advance of Rs. 7410 in cash to Murthy (employee id - 1667) with necessary documents. He promised me a connection with 3-4 days and maximum 7 days.Nobody has contacted me after that day, neither have i have been given a customer id or a ticket number. I called the customer service on 4284 0000 multiple times, 4-5 times who haven't done anything. They just tell, they will forward the complaint to the concerned department and yet after that nothing has happened nor anyone has contacted me.
I have lost my patience you people. I could have gotten a connection from another ISP by now. After this ordeal and begging ACT to give me a connection, i will not suggest act to any of my friends or family.
Akshay Prabhu
Application number - 97857
Hello Akshay,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and other details with us. We will forward your complaint to the top management of the concerned team and they will shortly get in touch with you. We assure you that your issue will get resolved ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Day 9 - Still no connection given and yet nobody from "top management of the concerned team" has gotten in touch with me. Infact I had to call up Murthy to ask for a status and he has promised me to give the connection by tomorrow 28th Dec. This is getting worse day by day.

I know it's frustrating but tis the holiday season, I would be prepared for delays...not that I would like it...

broadband.act said:
Hello Akshay,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and other details with us. We will forward your complaint to the top management of the concerned team and they will shortly get in touch with you. We assure you that your issue will get resolved ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hello Akshay,The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Akshay,The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband
NO , my grievance has not been resolved , its been 14 days and i still haven't got my connection. These ACT thieves are lying. I called up the sales person Murthy today as he had promised me the connection by today and still no update from him and neither has the top management from the concerned team hasn't contacted me even once.I am shocked that you guys are lying on a public forum where everyone can see what you have done. Sad state of affairs.

Update : I had to call up the nodal officer last week and after that they refunded me the complete advance i paid immediately.The sales executive and nodal officers gave different reasons for their inability to give me a connection and their inability to call me and give me an update. Not once did i get a call from ACT until i lost my patience and I myself had to call the nodal officer for an update. Nodal officer Kiran promised to call me and offer me a connection once they sort out the issues from their end. Lets see if they do. At least i got my money back immediately.

Back