Very serious problem with BSNL plan change

• Thread starter Thread starter ajitabh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,690

ajitabh

ISP
BSNL
I had given written application for plan change from 500 combo+ to ul750+ on 19th June 2010 and when I enquired on 1st July on helpline(18004241600) the customer care officer said that my plan is changed from 1st July,2010 but speed was not I get the previous plan speed(2mbps) but my joy was shortly turns in horror when today I check data.bsnl.in portal where not mention about plan change or any other thing in order history and also in usage history there is 50GB as chargeable uses deducted after night unlimited. I call their helpline again the cc gay again confirm me that my plan is changed.I am still getting 2mbps not the 512kbps .can I face thousands of rupees of bill? please help?

Try talking to the accounts officer. Record the conversation to the customer care and keep with you.

Go to data.bsnl.in, under post paid orders, enter the phone no in prescribed format and hit " Search Order ". Post the screen shot after blackening your personal details.

how to create a portal id and password to check the same, even i can't log in on the link to check any details

how to create a portal id and password to check the same, even i can't log in on the link to check any details

If you have lost your portal ID, make a call to your exchange. They keep it in their records. I won't take more than 2 minutes to give you.

Back