Viacom18's Hindi GEC Colors to launch on 21 July

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 106
  • Views Views 17,083
For the past 2 to 3 weeks i found that you are one of the active members in the forum apart from 1 dat that is yesterday :hysterical:(just kidding buddy).............

Yeh man.. not much work in office..so keep browsing Internet..and what else is the best place to browse other than...broadbandforum.. :ashamed:

Then keep rocking in Broadbandforum..........:yahoo:. I am happy that atleast you are there for the company........I think in a shortwhile from now i might leave office for a client meeting:wall:

yea, please stop ruining the threads everywhere by discussing your personal chores

This thread is runing for many pages. But no one is sure whether it will come on Tata Sky. Also why everyone wants to get this channel? @offtopic postersFor god sake please don't go off topic.

We need active members like you in this forum piyush........welcome back:thumbsup:

Yes, you need people who do timepass with you. Why dont you and piyush go to nearby bar and sit and discuss all these personal talks.

Why are you spoiling the forum image.Till now you were fighting with me and dhoni and complaining that we are provoking etc, now that we are quite it is CLEARLY visible by all forum members that you are the one who is responsible for spam in thread and also hijacking of thread.Better you avoid these useless talks in interesting thread.

go and chat in other general section on these personal talks or use your office phones and talk to each other.

Yeh man.. not much work in office..so keep browsing Internet..and what else is the best place to browse other than...broadbandforum.. :ashamed:

yes, your friend ajuravi have invited you to this forum to post useless posts just for timepass. I wonder what sushubh is doing?

Back