• Thread starter Thread starter Riddler
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,866

Riddler

ISP
Asianet
Hello Surfers,

Do somebody have any information on where to purchase an " IP Video phone" in India. (can be new or used).

I have been searching this online for a few days now. Do find a few hits like,

Wooksung

and some news articles indicate D-Link has introduced their video phone in india

D-Link intros GVC-3000 video phone for India

None of the shopping sites (ebay.in for instance) throw any results (well i know .. this is not the US of A).but still.:)

Any ideas?

Best Regards,

/Mr

----------

In other news, BSNL is on the works (Or has it started already!??) to start a VT service in india.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Business/India-Business/SIS-BSNL-to-launch-video-phone-service/articleshow/4279028.cms
Sai InfoSystem (India) Ltd.

I could dig enough information as to they are going to launch a chinese phone and it costs 190 something USD . But the chinese comp wont sell retail ! :).

/Mr

^^try the market section at techenclave.com...

Thanks for the link. it is an interesting community that i was not aware of.so far i couldn't find any Video phone in the techenclave market - and members are not allowed post a query in the market until they are 7 days old :).Anyway i'll be keeping a watch on that.Any other suggestions?/Mr

Hello Surfers,

Do somebody have any information on where to purchase an \" IP Video phone\" in India. (can be new or used).

I have been searching this online for a few days now. Do find a few hits like,

Wooksung

and some news articles indicate D-Link has introduced their video phone in india

D-Link intros GVC-3000 video phone for India

None of the shopping sites (ebay.in for instance) throw any results (well i know .. this is not the US of A).but still.:)

Any ideas?

Best Regards,

/Mr[COLOR=\"Silver\"]

----------

[/COLOR]In other news, BSNL is on the works (Or has it started already!??) to start a VT service in india.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Business/India-Business/SIS-BSNL-to-launch-video-phone-service/articleshow/4279028.cms
Sai InfoSystem (India) Ltd.

I could dig enough information as to they are going to launch a chinese phone and it costs 190 something USD . But the chinese comp wont sell retail ! :).

/Mr

D-Link Building Networks for People..

see this dude this link is from india..... D-Link.......
u can order it....... :whistle:
or call the customer care of D-link u will get everything u need to know.......

Nice Post though...Will be following it.....Had waited a long for a Video Phone....Though have to wait even More....But being a nice topic.....Its interesting to follow it though...Anyways See ya peoples....Keep posting And Regards....:dance:

Back