Videocon d2h+ DTH: Dont Buy D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter vipi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 23,828
I also have been using videocon d2h service(Delhi) for the past 10 days and I think its good. I got it with videocon satellite LCD and the thing I liked is the no need of set top box , one remote controls it all. Picture and audio quality is fine but if you are a videophile then you are going to be disappointed. Installation charges are Rs 500 and it will be installed within 24 Hrs. It's Diamond pack has the most number of channels(245) but lacks channel like Nat geo HD, Discovery HD world, Movies NOW (HD) etc and it will cost you around Rs 375 per month and 50% of channels are unnecessary.If you want extra channel like ten cricket then you will have to pay for 3 months(subscription threshold) which is really annoying.

Videocon d2h is the worst service provider in the country. They even dedect anything from ur amount from recharge without informing u. This company is most corrupt & chor people. The call center guys are ill-informed and know nothing about anything. They are just a bunch of duffers on the planet. My request is please dont bye d2h other wise u will only lost ur money. The service is so bad that even half the time channels are missing... This venugopal ghoot the owner of d2h is most corrupt person had already scamed 2g and now looting peoples money through d2h.My advice - dont bye videocon d2h... Or cry for ur money.

Videocon d2h is the worst service provider in the country. They even dedect anything from ur amount from recharge without informing u. This company is most corrupt & chor people. The call center guys are ill-informed and know nothing about anything. They are just a bunch of duffers on the planet. My request is please dont bye d2h other wise u will only lost ur money. The service is so bad that even half the time channels are missing...

This venugopal ghoot the owner of d2h is most corrupt person had already scamed 2g and now looting peoples money through d2h.

My advice - dont bye videocon d2h... Or cry for ur money.

Dear Mr. Kumar,

With reference to your concern listed on 11 May 2011. We would request you to kindly provide your Customer Id/contact details, so that we can contact you on priority and resolve any issues.

You can also call our Customer Care or email us at [email protected].

• 1800-881-0111 (Toll Free)
• +919082099999 (Normal charges apply)

We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Videocon d2h Team

Back