• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,550

ItsMe

Its Me only.
ISP
ADL
Videocon d2h eyes break-even by FY 12 - The Economic Times

Videocon d2H, the direct-to-home (DTH) business of Videocon Industries , expects to break-even by end-FY 12, a top company official said.

Videocon d2h, that offers satellite services and also manufactures set-top boxes, also plans to add one million direct-to-home (DTH) subscribers in the next three months, the official said.

---- If they want to add another million in three months, they should be launching their HD service. And hopefully with a very competitive price tag...

^^^^I really hope they do! Coz even i am waiting for HD.....Am kind of fed up with the standard quality viewing. I have the intruments also ready for it - a large screen TV, a 5.1 channel speaker system.......the only thing, and the main thing missing is an HD service!!

Nidhi

Its very near thats for sure......coz recently when i had called up their Customer Care, they too had accepted - that it will be soon. But the only "Festive" like season appears to be Christmas.....so ITS JUST MY VIEW, that may be it would be there by Christmas....

I called their CC today and seems like the person who talked to me doesnt know what HD is... I tried to educate him, but later he consulted with someone (maybe his supervisor) and told me that its not ready and probably may come soon. I think videocon should educate their CSRs on latest trends in DTH. :)

Btw, can you tell me what language did you opt?? Coz i think the Hindi representatives are not well versed with the term......dont know about the English ones!!

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

But you are right - all the personnel must know that for sure!!

Back