Videocon D2H Software updated

• Thread starter Thread starter Andro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 7,753
I too got the new channels + software upgrade push yesterday. The User Interface was already one of the best that I had seen in terms of usability and after the upgrade, the minor niggles that it had (like the popup that shows the upcoming programmes which was a bit confusing) have been ironed out. Nice little improvements here and there. Happy that people have started thinking about usability seriously in India and I continue to be a happy D2H customer. :)

This upgrade was nice, but i hope they show "Niceties" in pricing HD DVR......

A firmware update was pushed to my STB today. I'm able to see the changes noticed by the thread starter.

Hey,

Early I heard that again d2h upgrade software. Can u tell me, do they allow edit tp?
Any changes did u found after upgrade? I think they changed logo but dont know which are other changes.

Thanks.

Mostly changes are bug fixes.......1 fix that i noticed is this:Earlier while using forward or rewind feature, the slider wud stay stuck at a particular point for long & suddenly wud start after 2-3 minutes. And that much time, u wud have went way ahead than u wanted.Now, when it gets stuck, u just have to press the play button, and becomes normal.

Mostly changes are bug fixes.......1 fix that i noticed is this:

Earlier while using forward or rewind feature, the slider wud stay stuck at a particular point for long & suddenly wud start after 2-3 minutes. And that much time, u wud have went way ahead than u wanted.

Now, when it gets stuck, u just have to press the play button, and becomes normal.

Bug Fixes Means?

I gave an example of a bug fix......another example is that the Channel Guide was so heavy, that the STB wud hang everytime we opened the guide. But its rectified now.

Back