Videocon D2H: Ten Sports and Ten Action removed from Base packs

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 13,193
Really good move - many people like me would have boycotted d2h just for having this C...oh sorry, 'Z-' grade channel in Base pack.....Yesterday i saw - DD is Far FAR FFFAAARRR better than Ten Cricket.

bad news but i have new demoind pack both channel runing...when will both channel remove frm new demond pack?

^^^^Why?? Do u want to keep this crappy nonsense running in ur TV??

^^^^
Why?? Do u want to keep this crappy nonsense running in ur TV??
i do not want miss any sports channel also iam big fan of wwe..
ten sports is best channel for wwe..
but both channel is on new demioind pack?

Ok....so may be thats an issue for u....But for me - even though i am Fanatic for cricket, i can now miss even the WORLD CUP, if it is aired Exclusively on Ten Cricket!!For me - the biggest craze also takes the 2nd place, when it comes to boycotting this nonsense.

i do not want miss any sports channel also iam big fan of wwe..
ten sports is best channel for wwe..
but both channel is on new demioind pack?

Ten Sports is not the best channel for WWE, its the only channel with WWE :imwink:

hah. you wish. i do not see them dropping the price of the diamond pack. the new channels were i believe added for free for a limited period as a preview. not sure if they are now removing channels that were part of the core offering earlier. :|

Old Diamond Pack Was Rs 275 Including TAXNew Diamond Pack With Extra Regional Top-Up At Rs 275+ Tax... Which Come To Rs 292.. For Some More Regional Channels You Have To Shell Out Rs 18 More

Back