videocon mumbai,charging roaming for maharashtra

• Thread starter Thread starter neodoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 7,679

neodoc

ISP
tata indicom adsl
guys,today i realized that videocon is charging roaming tariff for users in maharashtra.they dont have unified network ,they dont have maharashtra mumbai circle as one circle,since 10th feb they charging same new tariff without any intimation to customers.so beware of it.dont loose talktime .:impissed:

Yes you are true , they charges Rs 1 for mobile, Rs 1.50 for std and Rs 3.40 for sms and Rs 1 for incoming call. This is outside mumbai and without informing to customer. They even don't send sms about any partcular recharge voucher is exhausted. Very bad to customer. I also found that some places they do not have proper range with tata documo.

in Maharashtra we have 2 circle that is Mumbai and Maharashtra & Goa .. so they are takeing advantages of this and charging the roaming when you are other circle .. i guess many other operator also use to do the same way

Its time to tell all mobile operators that they should consider mumbai and maharashatra as one circle despite of having technical difficulties. I think they are just doing for making money. Could TRAI will review these things.

these circle are created by TRAI only .. and i don't think they gona review it .. as Mumbai circle is big while making money .. in bid of 3g spectrum they got highest or 2nd highest bidding for this circle so definitely operator will recover the same from us only ..

these circle are created by TRAI only .. and i don't think they gona review it .. as Mumbai circle is big while making money .. in bid of 3g spectrum they got highest or 2nd highest bidding for this circle so definitely operator will recover the same from us only ..

absolutely right.
this bugger telecom comppanies wont let it happen.chennai and kolkata are all merged in one circle but due to commercial nature of mumbai.
they wont let it happen.
anyways those two videocon sim cards are already in pocket.

Back