Vodafone postpaid incorrect billing : charged for unexplained downloads

• Thread starter Thread starter Jigs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,806
ISP
Cable internet from Airwire
Hi,
I have been charged for some downloads in March month's bill, whereas I know that, I didn't download any paid game/apps during last month.
The download charges mentioned in the bill are as below :
igmicromax_gm_99 : 99 Rs.
I raised complaint mail asking for clarification on what these charges were for, and on the phone and in email reply, they didn't give any clarification and simply said that download charges were valid and they can't reverse it. I kept asking for details on what was downloaded and from which site and they didn't provide any details.
One year back, I had similar issue and at that time, customer care was responsive and they found it was invalid and reversed those charges.
I notice some shift in their quality of customer service since last few months. Earlier, if I raised complaint, I would get answer in stipulated answers and someone would call and update on progress. Now I have to raise complaint and keep following up and they don't bother to call or explain or reply mail. Even if u call them, the people receiving calls hardly know anything and they have stereo-typed and sometimes rude way of answering the calls. and later they dare to send u mail or sms to ask for feedback of that cust.care. call, which is amazing.
I hope they improve the quality of their service to how it was before. Also if they charge customer for anything, they must have clear details of what you are charged for.
I have clarified to them, if u can't explain and provide me details, I won't be paying those charges till then.
Regards,
Jigs

this will prevail for some time as they have taken business as usual. they are lill arrogant and things will change in couple of months with entry of jio. till then god save troubled customers.
Operators have started talking about customer experience and bharti is doing random checks at its retail stores and IVR

Vodafone.in No Longer seems serious about customer raised tickets.
I raised one 2 weeks back and they are still to answer that.
I lost a large portion of bandwidth even when recharged within the expiry, it was their portal which took longer than expected to process the transaction, their
sms and payment confirmation shows time before expiry and still they don't even want to answer the complaint.
Don't know if they have dumped customer service and treating it to work like "we are like this only, if you are un-happy, PORT it"

Bandwidth, u mean 3g data? i think it won't carry forward even if you recharge within validity.

Back