Vodafone Prepaid International Roaming ??? why it didn't worked ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 48,617
^^ Thanks, I would not try voda thing on next such over-seas travel, But will take a Reliance or any other operator connection along, who atleast have included my loyal numbers in their priority customer list.So bad voda stinks so bad when it comes to need of the subscriber. :eek:

False. They now increased the rate to 5,000 Rupees for Prepaid and 1,500 for Postpaid.

For Prepaid :

For Postpaid :

Source :
Vodafone India Roaming Services - Roaming Rates | Roaming Tariffs

These are deposits, probably not a balance in your main account.

Selecting manually did not work, I tried that. Managed to get a cheap prepaid SingTel sim which worked a lot better and the costs back to home were cheap, including internet.

5000 for prepaid and 1500 for post paid is plain stupid. For prepaid, i can as it is not call more than what my balance allows while in postpaid, i can call more (assuming there is no upper cap). It should be more for postpaid.

Not sure why it did not work in your case but i am in USA here and have a Vodafone number. I had never activated International roaming but after i landed in the US, Vodafone started to deduct 99 Rs per month from my prepaid account. I had to keep my balance proper to ensure that i am able to pay that amount every month.

Well, if you go out of India then no sooner you run USSD code (or pick a call or send an SMS), Vodafone activates international roaming and deducts 99Rs!

Checking balance itself is USSD code! So now you know why Vodafone kept deducting 99Rs!

Hi,
My Vodafone no 8095457158 is not catching any signals while in the US . I have tried phone restart , reset network settings , moved phone from airplane to normal mode many a times but in Vain .Can you help me getting roaming enabled on my sim .
Thanks
Mohit

Also read page below for link to check if its activated or not
4ukwSxo.png

My prepaid Vodafone sim had international roaming activated by default since beginning. I used it for 2-3 years without any issues. I was getting sms on my Indian number for free.

Ohh that sounds good .. But in my case I am unable to connect to any networks when I go to network selections ..

Back