Voyz.net Voip Equipments For India.- Make Free Calls To Usa & India.

• Thread starter Thread starter voyz.net
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 17,003
Thanks gavnitsingh! So, I can use voipcheap or sipphone to call a landline for free? Can I call mobiles also (in US)?? Is there any way I can make thhose calls also free?

QUOTE(Dark_Knight @ Jul 8 2006, 02:51 PM) [snapback]55350[/snapback]
Thanks gavnitsingh! So, I can use voipcheap or sipphone to call a landline for free? Can I call mobiles also (in US)?? Is there any way I can make thhose calls also free?
[/b]

i checked the voipcheap site, its 9+ cents per minute , cau u post the link to 5 cpm india rate

QUOTE(Dark_Knight @ Jul 8 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]55350[/snapback]
[/b]
Not for free! there is nothing as free. You have to pay either some fixed rental or per min charge.
Check there websites.
By the way i am not clear whether you wanna call usa or india

QUOTE(Search4India @ Jul 8 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]55353[/snapback]
i checked the voipcheap site, its 9+ cents per minute , cau u post the link to 5 cpm india rate
[/b]

They are really a crook(voipcheap.com) have changed the rates to 7 cents yesterday it was 5cents(also euro cents not dollar)
and i also signed up because of this.
Beware while signing up there rates changes frequently.

Actualy now the Voicestick offers choice of the UK or USA incoming phone numbers, and it is free with unlimited incoming calls. And the also have the voicemail included. It is called the Next to Nothing plan. It is free.They even offer a $5 US credit so that you can try out the calls you pay for.The typical India rate is in the 9 to 10 cent US per minute. So the $5 US will do 100 minutes of free calls.They have a cellular bridge so that when I am in the USA, I can use my cell phone to obtain a new dial tone so that my cell calls go out for free back to the India location.

Euro Cents are expensive than USD cents and they also have a Value Added Tax so this amounts to much higher voipcheap rates.

next-to-nothing package of voipstick.com is asking for credit card :(

I m keeping my fingers crossed for www.voifi.com by Sabeer Bhatia who has hyped about 1 Re. calling

They have a cellular bridge so that when I am in the USA, I can use my cell phone to obtain a new dial tone so that my cell calls go out for free back to the India location.[/b]

can u explain this more clearly?

If you really wanna call Us and Canada free then try icall.com it only allow calls via its softphone which is error prone.However calls are totally free without any condition attached. Also try calling 001800-373-3411 from your skype for free you will be prompt to dial a us based number however you have to listen to advertisement before a call.

For those in US and Canada , Enjy Free Calls to US and Canada till 31-Dec-2006 by SKYPE.For those in other countries use proxy to have an US or Canada IP and then use Skype.

Oh yeah lolz. Did you tried the service before recommending it?Try the proxy and skype will still ask for call credit for calling to USA.First try urself then recommend!!!!

Dear GavintSingh i m niether in Canada and nor in USA yet i use Skype for free calling there. The proxy which i use is not a public one so i can't share.

try VoipStunt to call free to US and Canada...though you need to have a credit of 10 euros in your account...try it out...those 10 euros will really be peanuts if you need to talk hrs in a day... :D

Back