VPN is not working on BSNL 3G with UMG 1831

• Thread starter Thread starter ajay_lanki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,368

ajay_lanki

ISP
BSNL 3G
Hi, I am using UMG 1831 modem with BSNL 3G. Internet is working fine but my Cisco VPN is not getting connected to check my official mails. Please help me how to resolve this. Windows XPMobile Partner Thanks,Ajay

It maybe because of the recent routing issues with BSNL. I'm able to connect to my office network through Cisco VPN software. No issues in Windows 7 and Windows XP.

It maybe because of the recent routing issues with BSNL. I'm able to connect to my office network through Cisco VPN software. No issues in Windows 7 and Windows XP.

Thanks for your Reply.

So should I wait for some time or should I ask BSNL customer care? I tried calling them and they are saying they don't know about the VPN.

Are they any settings need to be done from my side?

Thanks,
Ajay

lol bsnl ppl are like KG students in sorting out problems.... just wait for sum time ur problem may get solved .... ter r some issues with routing issues as mac said :)

lol bsnl ppl are like KG students in sorting out problems.... just wait for sum time ur problem may get solved .... ter r some issues with routing issues as mac said :)

Thanks for your reply. I will wait for some time and check it again.

BTW I am using should I update my Mobile Partner software, current version is 11.302.09.00.03? or should I update UMG1831 firmware?

Thanks,
Ajay

Hi,I am also having the same issue.. anyone able to solve it.. regular internet working at gud speed..but when i connect using Cisco VPN, my internet is gone and also not able to access my remote servers.. any solutions, help pls..my mobile partner versions is 16.001.06.01.500 Fakiro..

Back