waste box =sundirect dth

• Thread starter Thread starter shiva_vsnl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5,970

shiva_vsnl

ISP
asianet
iam a very poor sundirect customer now iam thinking to change to asianet cable. what the ****ing service they dont have good software ,interactive
service nothing is their in sundirect and they chetting the people 2000 rs
1 year validity then setbox is free and dish is free if we disconnect sundirect service we have to give back stb and dish . ****ing channelslikebindassmovie,worldmovies,bindass,zsmile,starmajja,cctv9,
kbsworld,nhk,and no new package till now asking cc channels are procces 2020 new package will be coming and ooooooooopen software
2030 a real face of a sundirect customer.

Hi..
Give them same feedback in website or in [email protected] . so they get the feel of what customers think of there service.

Last edited by a moderator:
iam a very poor sundirect customer now iam thinking to change to asianet cable. what the ****ing service they dont have good software ,interactive
1 year validity then setbox is free and dish is free if we disconnect sundirect service we have to give back stb and dish . ****ing channelslikebindassmovie,worldmovies,bindass,zsmile,starmajja,cctv9,
kbsworld,nhk,and no new package till now asking cc channels are procces 2020 new package will be coming and ooooooooopen software

Siva,you have taken Sun direct knowing very well the channels thay offer...now why do you get upset....if the techanical quality of the digital transmission is poor ,you can grumble....but it is very good....I took Sun direct for Tamil ,Malayalm Channels and I am happy with that.If I was interested in HBO or AXN,I would not have taken sun direct and would have gone for some other.
Daaralam Malayalm channal undallo..santhoshikkoo siva.
With regards

Similar thing also happend in the past. Some thought Sun will give all the channels in the world and bought it. Later he was disappointed not to find Star, Zee and other sowcarpet channels. If Sun removes a channel or increases the rate we can be unhappy with it. It didn't do neither. Daaralam Malayalam channal undallea pachea HBO, AXN al lal lo....

i am a Tata Sky user , i paid 350 rps 2 watch set max..... but u paid only 75 rps 4 d same......sn direct is not 4 those who wanna watch all pay channels ... it is a replacement 2 cable tv .... if u wanna watch all pay channels buy tata sky 450 pm 4 all channels and enjoy....:happy:

anishpsla thanks for your advice now iam not changing sundirect to asianet
cable iam decide to change after 2 months

Last edited by a moderator:
asianet cable?I switched to SUN direct from asianet cable only.this is kerala man!we got monsoon,lightning and poor cable service providers like asianet :evil:firstly,local franchisee of asianet wont be that concerned about service.frequent downs.next,my Sony Tv set was fried thrice due to lightning and that too came from cable:@:@.poor picture quality is another reason.asianet digital line-it is not available everywhere.

All,This is my first post in this forum. I am a new user of Sun DTH. Overall I am satisified with the Video quality and audio too. Please help me in understanding the different between Set top box and the Customer Premise Equipment. When they say Dish and Box free, what is "Box" here?.THanks

When they say Dish and Box free, what is "Box" here?.

SET TOP BOX (MPEG 4 receiver) LOL

I never saw Asianet Digital cable. But I am sure they can give better picture and service quality than Sundirect. So change to Asianet digital and enjoy all channels in digital qaulity for less price than any of the curreent DTH provider. :thumb:

As far as picture quality is concerned Asianet Digital can't beat Sun dth for now. As Sun is having lot of bandwidth for lesser number of channels :)

I don't know about what Asianet charge or how many channels they give. So no comments on that front :)

Back