Can I use SUNDIRECT STB to watch DD Direct DTH and other FTA Channels??

• Thread starter Thread starter Masula
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 16,510
humm ok... thanks for the info dude... I have to rethink again....... Is it not possible to receive at least some of c-band channels on 60cm dish????

could be possible but it needs lot of patience and work as the Focal point has to be set exactly.very hard though:(

humm ok... thanks for the info dude... I have to rethink again.......

Is it not possible to receive at least some of c-band channels on 60cm dish????

Extremly hard. You need a seperate scalar ring for it and it will cover half the dish! Need the brackets etc., for it. Even then you can get only strong satellites that to only few frequencies.

Hi Thanks a lot for all the valuable suggestions....I will check if the SUNDIRECT will provide a 90cm dish if I pay more or else I will put the c-band recepiton in the deep freezer for now:cry: Lets see what my area sun guy has to say....

you wont get more than 65cm dish for Sun Direct. Tata Sky and dishtv give only 60cm dish.But you can purchase 90cm or 100cm dish seperately if you want, it may cost some 500 to 600rs.

you wont get more than 65cm dish for Sun Direct. Tata Sky and dishtv give only 60cm dish.But you can purchase 90cm or 100cm dish seperately if you want, it may cost some 500 to 600rs.

Now Tatasky and Dish tv have reduced it even more. They are now giving 40cms dishes :wall:

You can buy a seperate Cband dish and a 6ft will catch almost all the C & Ku band satellites which has Indian beam. You can even receive few outof footprint Ku band satellites! It will cost Rs.1450. It comes with a tripod and so there is no need to build a platform for the dish. Put it and enjoy C and Ku :)

Back