Is it possible to watch FTA channels of other satellites on sun direct?.

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 24,973
I am having a 10 ft c band dish and sun direct dish.In that c band dish i have connected it to sun dth settopbox for receiving c band channels of Insat2E3B satellite.

For Nss satellite,just go to manual scan and enter the frequency and pid's to receive FTA channels from NSS

If you have a c band dish,you can watch c band channels in sun direct stb.Are you having a C band dish?....

i am having only dish given by sun DTH.
i have also updated the firmware.

thanks
raam

Hi, My STB shows only few menu Options. Other items are not shown . please, help me for channel edit and add TP options. Is factory default solve my problem. Thanks in advance.

Even me too having the same problem and the STB model no. they provided to me is CDVB 6750. The user manual shows that there is an andvanced Installation where we can set up the channels manually but those menu items were disabled. Even After doing that factory default also I did not get those menu items. Any idea on how to enable those menu items??

Even me too having the same problem and the STB model no. they provided to me is CDVB 6750.

The user manual shows that there is an andvanced Installation where we can set up the channels manually but those menu items were disabled. Even After doing that factory default also I did not get those menu items.

Any idea on how to enable those menu items??

The firmware is modified automatically by the SUN server and you cannot do any selectionof satellite or frequency as we were doing earlier.Those sections of the firmware isdisabled.

Back