Is it possible to watch FTA channels of other satellites on sun direct?.

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 24,973
i've noticed the model number, name and importer (Harita TVS) in backside of the STB. the exact model number is CDVB 6750 (sorry for my prev mistake)

^is there any pic of cdvb 6750 ?I googled and found nothing :(

edit: OK found :P but no where there written mpeg4 receiver :roll:

Coship

yes i'm getting c-band channels from insat 2e (jaya, jaya plus, jaya max) through my coship cdvb2000

Hi,Ive tried the same with the C band but unable to update the channels as it shows nothing to update,and just wanted to let you lknow that ive also updated the firmware,but im able to edit the sattelite and select the satelites,,,,Pls provide me furhter more details on watching jaya tv...........
thnx a million in adv,..
Allrise23

Dear friends,
Now i am getting c band channels of Insat2E3B satellites on sun direct.
In that i had changed the lnb freq to 5150 and in the manual scan after giving the TP frequencies and then vpid and apid's now i am able to watch all channels of Insat2E3B including jaya plus,max,raj musix,isaiaruvi too....

Hi,Ive tried the same with the C band but unable to update the channels as it shows nothing to update,and just wanted to let you lknow that ive also updated the firmware,but im able to edit the sattelite and select the satelites,,,,Pls provide me furhter more details on watching jaya tv...........
thnx a million in adv,..
Allrise23

Dear friend,

Same msg appeared for me too in the beginning,Then i have entered the PID's manually.Now it's working fine for me.Try this.

dear friend, i have also updated the firmfare to last version. pls tell me the step by step to change the TP freq, vpid apid of other satelite to watch FTA CHANNELS.only insat2b is available in dish men? thanksraams

Can u tell me on how to add Nss6 in sundth STB....Thanx in adv,Allrise23Are you using a C band LNB or the same one provided by sundth(i.e, KU band LNB)

Can u tell me on how to add Nss6 in sundth STB....
Thanx in adv,
Allrise23

Are you using a C band LNB or the same one provided by sundth(i.e, KU band LNB)

I am having a 10 ft c band dish and sun direct dish.In that c band dish i have connected it to sun dth settopbox for receiving c band channels of Insat2E3B satellite.

For Nss satellite,just go to manual scan and enter the frequency and pid's to receive FTA channels from NSS

dear friend,

i have also updated the firmfare to last version. pls tell me the step by step to change the TP freq, vpid apid of other satelite to watch FTA CHANNELS.
only insat2b is available in dish men?

thanks
raams

If you have a c band dish,you can watch c band channels in sun direct stb.Are you having a C band dish?....

hai, friends, Glad to see u here, My Sun Direct STB disbled many menu option like add TP , delete TP , Manual search, Channel edit. How can i access these features. Factory default may fix this problem But I don't have idea about that, Anybody help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

Back