Watch FTA Channels on TATASKY STB - a Guide

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 28,900
I want to know if the option to add other channels is still available in Tata Sky stb?.Thanks for the reply but I am already watching FTAs all these days, may be you didn't get my question right.

Yeah My friend.you can go ahead n recharge as i do!! The option is still availble. js got to do some changes. Like Lnb Manual setting to set at 10990 instead of 11010 when moving your dish towards Insat 4B and You are done with..All the Best..

Last week It was bit of hard work to make few settings to catch the Tata Sky DTH signals, got frustrated many times.Because TATA SKY moved to 28500 and FEC 5/6 my earlier settings didn't work properly and I wasn't getting signal quality at all, I have to edit TP freqency for Insat 4A-14 entry in the set top box.I used Frequency 10970, symbol rate 28500, and FEC 5/6 and then saved it and started rotating the dish and then after easily got signal.Be patient till the STB software updates and once you start receiving TATA SKY home page and massage like TATA SKY card not authorized you can go ahead and make recharge. Hope this would help others who moved away from Tata Sky DTH and want to use it again for time being to view some fantastic action ( cricket and election) on TV.Cheers :)

first give any source for the addition of FTA channels or post ur screenshots as its highly impossible to believe these kind of stories:S

Back