• Thread starter Thread starter scndigital
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 14,532

scndigital

Dish King
ISP
DataOne
Hey friends, I have a deactivated digicomp, can i use it to view DD Direct channels? i have done all configuration, i.e. Dish adjustment, tuning and adding channels etc, but whenever i select to view a channel, one message appears as "Sorry, This channel is not available." please help.

There are ways of decoding and viewing these channels through settings but I'm unsure how. :(

i know that shaileshs, the thing i exactly want to know that "HOW TO VIEW THEM? " Can anybody else help me in this matter?

Perhaps TS will tell you how to unlock the box, if you contact them.I think, if you remove the TS digicard, the STB becomes an open box and can be used for manual tuning. Only the digicard locks th box to Tata Sky.

Perhaps TS will tell you how to unlock the box, if you contact them.

I think, if you remove the TS digicard, the STB becomes an open box and can be used for manual tuning. Only the digicard locks th box to Tata Sky.

If I remove the viewing card, the box stops responding and starts asking for the card.

my friend i have changed the direction of dish, removed the card, manually tuned the STB and saved channel. but still unable to view channels. my question is " can i view FTA channels during deactivated period or i can view FTA channel only in activated period even with other satellite?"

Well, the answer is "YES. FTA CHANNELS CAN BE VIEWED ONLY IN THE ACTIVATED PERIOD. OR YOU HAVE TO BUY A NEW FTA RECEIVER. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO UNLOCK THE DIGICOMP. AND OTHER STB'S DIGICARDS ARE NOT WORKS WITH DIGICOMP. "

Dear Friends, U can not view the channel of Deactivated Box of Tata Sky, astechnically if a box is activated i.e. if smart card is activated than only box can receive signal otherwise they can not receive signal. Even the software which is there configured in SIM card is totally blocked by service provider, sou can't do anything in that.

Back