Websites are not opening !!

• Thread starter Thread starter kaush666
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,717

kaush666

ISP
BSNL Home UL750
Guys I am new to the Indiabroadband forum. I have a BSNL Home UL750 internet connection. I am not able open certain websites and download content from the websites. The websites include Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player, link-removed, Doctor-Fixit and some other websites :@:wall: . Is this due to the cable disruption in the Meditteranean ? Please help me out guys.

Is this due to the cable disruption in the Meditteranean ?

Most probably, Yes.

Try changing your DNS servers to OpenDNS | Providing A Safer And Faster Internet
208.67.220.220 :cool2:

Its works fine for me. :thumbsup:

Try changing your DNS servers to OpenDNS | Providing A Safer And Faster Internet
208.67.220.220 :cool2:

Most probably, Yes.

Thanks a lot guys. As you told Sahyadri I have changed my DNS servers via OpenDNS. But Sahyadri the problem is now my download speeds do not exceed 13kbps. I have tried downloading from many servers and in torrents also pal. Please help me out guys. Here is an image of the speeds I got at speedtest.net

https://www.speedtest.net

Regarding speed we all might face this problem until 31st of dec due to undersea cable cut.@kaush666Are you able to access the websites that you mentioned in your 1st post.

well changing to opendns should not cause reduction in download speeds..its not due to that.. probably cable cut..

Guys I am new to the Indiabroadband forum. I have a BSNL Home UL750 internet connection. I am not able open certain websites and download content from the websites. The websites include Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player, link-removed, Doctor-Fixit and some other websites :@:wall: . Is this due to the cable disruption in the Meditteranean ? Please help me out guys.

Which are these sites - Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player? :hysterical:

Which are these sites - Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player? :hysterical:

well changing to opendns should not cause reduction in download speeds..its not due to that.. probably cable cut..

Regarding speed we all might face this problem until 31st of dec due to undersea cable cut.

@kaush666
Are you able to access the websites that you mentioned in your 1st post.

@sahyadri
Yes the websites are opening now. Thanks for the info.

@superprash
Thanks for taking time to help me.

@hydraheaded
Lol. Yeah man a mistake on my side. :rofl:

Back