What All Do You Want For Free?

QUOTE(GSV13 @ Mar 24 2007, 05:06 PM) [snapback]84555[/snapback]
Free Salary ..... the list is endless :lol:[/b]
ho you pay money to get your salary :rolleyes:
i want free electricity

i want better eyesight, healthy teeths and gum, dense hair on the head. :D

^^^ that still wont guarantee you a role in the movies, you need to have good looks too! :P :P :lol:

QUOTE(sneezymelon @ Apr 7 2007, 08:54 AM) [snapback]86512[/snapback]
Same here, though i have only one, but it isn't powerful enough to support d Air Conditioners, Refridgerators, n d PC :([/b]
same here. they arent powerful to operate ac's,refri,geyser,washing machine,etc. but i can use the pc. :) :D :P
i have 2 inverters installed because i have a 2 flats joined to make one flat, so installed one in each. :)

CoolI use damned technologyEven ma UPS dies out after 15 min or sumthinn ma dad wont get me a full PC hardware update unless i get into "IIT"shucks!! :(

I hate my UPS. I don't even know how to 'charge' it. I never ever used it as a UPS. It always goes out whenever there is a power cut. I can barely run two tube lights and fans with my invertor. Even if I can get my dumb UPS to stay on for a couple of minutes without power, it constantly beeps so loudly that I shut down the computer after getting irritated :angry:.

1. the right to buy organic fruits/veg
2. the right to buy tree ripened fruit, not powdered sh*t

But that is asking for too much in perverted modern india hahaaa
:)

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Apr 7 2007, 09:30 PM) [snapback]86598[/snapback]
i want better eyesight, healthy teeths and gum, dense hair on the head. :D[/b]

haha for that you would have to change your Lifestyle - its not a question of whether you cant, but rather that you wont ;) blame your societal/modern conditioning :P

QUOTE(yogi @ Apr 8 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]86723[/snapback]
haha for that you would have to change your Lifestyle - its not a question of whether you cant, but rather that you wont ;) blame your societal/modern conditioning[/b]

duh?? :blink:

Baba Ramdev!

Back