what does this Telephone No. signify in session history records

• Thread starter Thread starter sbhar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,891

sbhar

ISP
mtnl
HiThere are multiple Telephone Nos. (2 to be specific) e.g BRAS10100000103 (and the other one I dont remember and I cannot access my session history right now). IS THIS POSSIBLE?I am noticing that when I am not even connected (i.e at times when we are sleeping and away from home) the session history suggests that I am logged in.I am also noticing that when i am just connected but doing no data transfers it is showing downloads There has been a huge difference between the bill amount Rs.1267 for the month of April as opposed to Rs.394 for the month of March.The usage for the month of April was 1126MB as opposed to 132MB for MarchHow to cope with this problem?PLEASE HELPThanksSugata

if u see 2 numbers and u r sure u didnt access ur a/c from anywhere else then there is some1 else who knows ur password. so change ur passwd first and then report it to MTNL

Lol told ya guys out of 100's 1 will work!Another victim.....Mess With the Best Die Like the Rest!Lisen up!:----> If u think you have not downloaded Mb's and noticing different tel no accessing your broadband account!Do the following!1. Change the router password! Right now......[Ask here am sure someone will help u with that Or search forum]Also change your broadband password !2. Go to AOTR of your telephone exchange and tell "My line is being Misused!plz check the session history it shows 3 Diff telephone No [bras id] accessing the line!3. he will check and give you the Discount if he understands your problem!4. I told ya AOTR no use of going to lower demigods of cc1.It's old school to hack admin !Even a Regular forum user can do it!2.I use to hack in old days about 1 yrs ago but used only Nu perioud :heheNow i am grown up as Mtnl is grown up by installing POrtBinding!CERTIFIED BY MTNLPackedYour ADSL lamp will be instantly off if you Try to use anothers account i.e ADSl ligh on router gone for good!

One suggestion to above - remember to switch off your modem/router when not in use - as many people have a habit to keep it on always...

Hi

There are multiple Telephone Nos. (2 to be specific) e.g BRAS10100000103 (and the other one I dont remember and I cannot access my session history right now).

Sugata

First of all BRAS is not telephone number it is just the ID of the Broadband remote Access server that ur DSLAM is connected to.

If u are getting two BRAS id's in your session it could be that ur DSLAM has access to 2 BRAS's. Sometimes it connects thru one and at other times thru the other (depending on load). Hence, two BRAS id's showing in your session history is not abnormal.

But u have mentioned that the session history shows u as logged on even when u are away from home (i presume with router turned off)..this points towards unauthorised usage by someone else..i wud advise u to change the password and request MTNL to Port bind ur line immediately.

these days MTNL is port binding the numbers.There is very less likly chance of misuse.you have told that you only do surfing and that is also shown as download.., my dear friend..everything on the broadband is counted as download... surfing, chatting, e-mail etc.. so better watch out.if you still feel that u r not at fault contact MTNL.

Back