What is actual download speed For Airtel Mobile Office

• Thread starter Thread starter Vaibhav20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 23,048

Vaibhav20

ISP
MTNL Triband
HI, guys....!!!! What is the actual download speed u get when connect internet through any mobile with airtel prepaid mobile office Rs.7 per day use unlimited ? .........not surfing speed....means when u download a file like real player...or ..songs.Plz reply.

I think that airtel r charging 11.99 Rs. for mobile office and Rs.5/- for Net on phone.After reading your question I think I should tell u more things.I don't know that you know about this but it is necessary to know that by using mobile office you can access net on mobile as well as computer while by using NOP(Net on phone) you can surf only on mobile.Ok coming to your question, the answer is the download speed using mobile office depends on their server speed.But normally the speed vary between 1-6 kbps.My experience with mobile office is that for downloading 5 mb song you will require nearly half an hour.I will recommend u to download rm format songs as the each song is about nearly about 1 mb size.If you want to know from which site u will get latest songs in rm format then i will tell you if ask me anytime buddy.

dear vaibhavmaximum speed of airtel mobile office is 5.6kbps. if your phone & network supports EDGE service then you can get a download speed of 14.4 kbps.

mobile office offers speeds upto 247kbps if your on an egde/egprs class 10 enabled phone...also, the 247kbps speed sustains at selected periods...for eg: in the morning u'll see speeds of about 80kbps to 128kbps...at night the speeds boost to 247kbpsthis is very unlike other providers who lower there speeds in the night and increase there speeds in the morning.

i am using airtel gprs (mobile office) using Nokia 3110c, i am getting download speed of about 25 kbps in daytime and 30 kbps in nightime. can i get download speed above 50 kbps using nokia 5310 xpress music which has gprs of class 32. i am using internet using bluetooth dongle

Back