What is the cry actually for???

• Thread starter Thread starter avsar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,277

avsar

ISP
Airtel
First it was, need of Utv's channels~~~~~~~~>fulfilled!!!then some more channels... of! course Tata Sky's packages playing an important role here!! Dish tv did all....Now it was TCM being removed, Dish tv added WB instead!!!We have plenty of channels guys!!! Go watch them, if possible do some kind of doctorate on all of them... why do you want the channels which are not there?Zee Next was of no use at all.... what is the big issue after it being removed?GET OUT OF THE MYTH THAT TATA SKY IS BETTER OR SOMETHING... BOTH THE PRIMAR DTH SERVICES ARE GOOD IN THEIR OWN PROSPECTIVES!!!DON'T MAKE A NOISE WITHOUT ANY REASON... IT IS GOING TO BE A WASTE OF YOUR OWN ENERGY!!!I AM HAPPY WITH DISH TV SERVICES!! WILL CONTINUE WITH IT ALWAYS!!!...:)

Ya I fully agree with you.I own both dishtv and Tata Sky and both r good in their own terms.I think both are the best dth and a person who can own them both will have no problems.Zee channels will never blackout frm dishtv and star will not blackout frm tatasky.Sony has good relationship with both.Both dth add new channels and I just watch the fun.Like wbmovies has been added on dishtv but not on tatasky.But still I get 2 watch it.Dish tv and TATASKY both rocks

This is like the m$ vs Apple vs linux thread.Ppl's dogged loyality to brands is truly amazing :o

yes,Dishtv packages and prices it lot lot good than other DTH.They give the freedom to choose from various packs. one more thing "THE MORE NUMBER OF SUBSCRIBERS,THE MORE COMPLAINTS YOU GET". So it shows that Dishtv has so many subscribers.Just like BSNL, they are known as worst and cheats by few but still they are NO.1

Back