what is the max internet speed in india?

• Thread starter Thread starter sunny786
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 6,509
100 mbps if it can be achieved would mean 12.5 megabytes per second.

so 10GB can be eaten up in just around 800 seconds. :D

13 minutes 20 seconds

Wolfram|Alpha is awesome for these calculations. :)

Well thats fine, but it largely depends on the content the user is downloading. If the matter [to be used in internet] is pre-fixed and the user swears not to go beyond that, then I guess, your calculation does not hold good. Such a hi-speed just helps in faster browsing/downloading. Its just that things will happen faster compared to previous low speeds, however this is the case only when the user has a pre-determined "to-do" list for the internet.

10 GB limit is a joke for me atleast. My DU Meter suggests I have completed 101 GB of two way traffic for this month as I type this :irock:

what are you going to do with 100mbps speeds or even 10mbps if you are not going to use it for data transfer intensive tasks?

how much time can you save with generic surfing with just 10GB data transfer limits?

----------

When we say that the life of an auto engine is 1 lakh kilometres, it does not mean that the engine's life will be consumed in 21 days (100000/200kmper hour*24).

do you buy a sports car (which can drive at 200kmph) to drive it at 60 kmph?

Firstly, 10 GB limit is a big joke. I really don't know what to say! :rofl:

100 mbps if it can be achieved would mean 12.5 megabytes per second.

so 10GB can be eaten up in just around 800 seconds. :D

13 minutes 20 seconds

Wolfram|Alpha is awesome for these calculations. :)

Wow! This is awesome... TFS.

- Wolfram|Alpha

what are you going to do with 100mbps speeds or even 10mbps if you are not going to use it for data transfer intensive tasks?

how much time can you save with generic surfing with just 10GB data transfer limits?

Obviously if anyone is opting for a 100Mbps connection, it means that he/she simply wants "SPEED".....! Thats fine ! But that also means that anyone who will use a 100 Mbps conn for just surfing can save a lot of time. Secondly, as far as I am concerned, the 10 GB cap limit sucks to the core. I generally cross around 40-50 GB on a simply 256K conn..!

Back