• Thread starter Thread starter dishtv_info
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 19,265

dishtv_info

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
You can youself install if you wish. Since this setop been already used by your friend you no need to do anything on Set box side. Just open any one channel (Preferablt Dish interactive) and goto menu->Setop box information where it can show singnal and quality information. Initially it will be 0 on both.

Then, approximately fix your disk 93.5 - 95 degree east direction. Slighly rotate untill you see signal strength on TV. ( I suggest move his dish as it was without removing anything. This will misallighn your dish)

You need patient to get signal on setop box. remember is fraction level adgestment and not to expect as like Doordharsan conventional antenna. Once you get the signal you want to fine tune to get maximum level (90% and above) then rotate LNP slightly . You will feel the difference.

Feel free to ask me any question. I installed DD antenna myself and similary i get installed Dishtv myself without calling CCare

Thanks
Bala

above topic was posted on "how to install"

Since from the day of my installation my signal strength is 75 % and signal quality is 65 % i have not experienced 90% signal strength does any body get signal strength to 90% extend

I am having both dishtv and sun direct.I am getting maximum 85% signal for dish tv and 75% signal quality in mu sun direct box.

Upvote 0
i TURNED BY DIRECTION OF THE DISH NOW I AM GETTING 79-80%(FLACTUATES) OF SIGNAL STRENGTH AND 69-70%(FLACTUATES) SIGNAL QUALITY THIS IS ONLY WHEN THE SKY IS CLEAR...

Upvote 0
my dish tv has 78%signal strength with 65%quality. Its really hell of a task to align it.A slight change in position results is loss of signal

Upvote 0
Back