Signal Strength

• Thread starter Thread starter shantam2005
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,360
i am in bangalore my signal streng is 168-174 and the signal quality is always flustuation sometime its comes to 0 and screen display blank blue colour, where would be the exact problem. when i contact customer care they said we will send the technician but it will charge for Rs.300/-. But some one can tell me where would be the exact problem so that i will solve myself.pls guide me

i am in bangalore my signal streng is 168-174 and the signal quality is always flustuation sometime its comes to 0 and screen display blank blue colour, where would be the exact problem. when i contact customer care they said we will send the technician but it will charge for Rs.300/-. But some one can tell me where would be the exact problem so that i will solve myself.pls guide me

My advice would be to check the connectors at the STB end and near the dish; I have experienced two instances of loose connection, and the problem was similar to yours - loss of signal and blue screen. And check for cable damage as well - especially near corners.

Back