what is this MAXI PLUS

dishtv_info

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
since i am on south package with kannada package i am paying 30 extra along with the maxi packageNow my question is they have added MAXI PLUS PACKAGE where they will provide CNBC pack for RS 325 RS PERMONTH,then why do we pay same rate as the old My important question is maxi plus they say that we can select 1 regional bouquet then why do we pay extra 30 for the south bouquet

Maxi plus is Maxi + CNBC pack , Further your second question is not very clear can you please elaborate it further.

Bugger's , earlier the same thing was coming for Rs 300, they removed the package increased the price and added it back ... now one needs to pay Rs 325 to view the same stuff which was available last month in Rs 300 .All the DTH operators are taking poor customers for a ride, :@

Maxi plus is Maxi + CNBC pack ,
Further your second question is not very clear can you please elaborate it further.

My second question is the previous topic was about regional channel selectioneg: if u are on the hindi pack do u pay extra for hindi bouquet. the answer is no because u have option to select regional bouquet and it is 300 pmBut for south packaged its not like that they have to pay 30 permonth to watch kannada package or tamil or telegutherefor for south we have to pay extra for the regional channel.Now can u provide any answer for this ?

Back