What Made You Happy Today / Recently?

• Thread starter Thread starter rajanmehta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 15,617
Mcdonald Paneer Spicy Meal followed by PanMasala Ice Cream (popular local variety here), finally topped up with liberal doses of.. !!! Happy..

Watched "Shaitan" produced by Anurag Kashyap.. Mazaa aa gaya..Happy!!
woa..me plannin too today...hows the movie..!?

----------

BTW me bunked college today....
since college started one week back only..they are not taking attendance for those who still didnt pay fees..: P :P
so me in home today.......
BUT first have to go through a grilling session wid dad...!! :( but gettin beam connection TODAYYYY!!!!! YYYaaayyyy!!

@ Danny......

Lucky u!! Getting a window seat while returning home, in this kind of climate.......throw in some music of ur choice - perfect combo to kick out boss' abuses during the day!!

very true ... it was raining and great view outside .. am travel central railway

those who travelling on mumbai train can understand the importance of window seat .. :P

I think u must be having the idea that i had relied on these trains as well. Just that i have used Western more. Central was just occasional, when going to a client in Central.......but i very well know the importance of Window.What happened is, i used to study in trains, & cant afford any water falling onto it. Still, i wud forget that & catch the window, later on to realise that what a mistake i did. But i never got up!! Except if someone needed a seat badly - may be some elder, or someone is standing since long.

Wifey coming back tomorrow after 15 day vacation at in-law's place. Missed her like hell and happy like heaven..Is raat ki subah kab hogi?

Wifey coming back tomorrow after 15 day vacation at in-law's place. Missed her like hell and happy like heaven..
Is raat ki subah kab hogi?
You are lucky man. Most of the fellows think "Why not she take 30+ days vacation"?

Wait....didn't i understand what u said?

Back