What the Hell Download Speed =220 Kb/s

PankajSh@rma

ISP
BSNL UL900+
Can't really believe it,Today since 12:30 in the night i have been gettinga hefty download of 220 Kb/s on my UL900+ Plan,restarted the modem for some purpose and the speed started hitting 200 Kb/s+ :yahoo:its been 10 hrs of continous downloading and i have leeched a complete encyclopedia of 8 GB :whistle:Still going on,I won't turn off my computer/modem untill it goes onAnyone in Ghaziabad or nearby experiencing higher speeds :redface:

nopestill with the same download speed

Can't really believe it,Today since 12:30 in the night i have been gettinga hefty download of 220 Kb/s on my UL900+ Plan,restarted the modem for some purpose and the speed started hitting 200 Kb/s+ :yahoo:

Miracles happens in BSNL. Enjoy the punch till you can. :)

well yea
you are right
but just waiting for it

Can't really believe it,Today since 12:30 in the night i have been gettinga hefty download of 220 Kb/s on my UL900+ Plan,restarted the modem for some purpose and the speed started hitting 200 Kb/s+ :yahoo:

its been 10 hrs of continous downloading and i have leeched a complete encyclopedia of 8 GB :whistle:

Still going on,I won't turn off my computer/modem untill it goes on
Anyone in Ghaziabad or nearby experiencing higher speeds :redface:

Can you post the speedtest result from speedtest.net

@^^^

Some Sify users find theme selves in heaven if they r accidentally put to 220kbps from 64 or so..

Anyways i Just had to clear my doubt..:)

^ obviously KB.Otherwise why would he dance in joy? :)Does he seem a sify user to you? From when Sify started providing 900UL+ Plan?

Back