What will happen on December 1 ?

• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,091
December 1 has arrived and still STBs are locked. There are no changes in TS except change in background music and revamped channel no.998. Actve Stories also hasn't started.

Can anybody update on how come TRAI guidelines not adhered to? Has somebody approached TDSAT or courts for a stay?

For ready reference of members, here is the short text of TRAI Order http://www.trai.gov.in/trai/upload/PressReleases/491/pr3sep07no76.pdf

And 25 page complete text of the above order is available on http://www.trai.gov.in/trai/upload/Regulations/69/regulation31aug07.pdf

They r not implemented cos they r just the guidelines and not the law as yet ... So no DTH provider is forced to implement those ...

well today i have asked for a feed back reagrding this to cc..and i think we have constantly ask feedback thru email and phone to make them aware that customers are aware of the TRAI rules..I suggest all to do constant,continous cotnacts with customer care thru emails(may be revultionary type) and also calls as much as we can...lets unite together and demand quality and liberty.

What will happen on December 1 ? Its Dec01 and as usual the sun rise in the east and DTH players still controlling the customer puppets. :evil:Dont expect anything from the DTH players, if its benefiting the customers and not a source of revenue to them.

hi alli called up ts cc and they are not aware of anything what trai has said.i even spoke to the escalation supervisor she also not aware and told if any changes we will send alert.. and they dont have any info as of now.:hysterical:more over their cc number took 20 mins on hold to reach an agent and it was keep repeating the cheap advertisement " recharge ur account online and pay for entire year " .. with no info of with in how many minutes the call will be answered,.:wall:trai has said with in 90 secs the calls should be attended and it should be tool free. but ts cc is not toll free and it took 20 mins.. no stb unlock , no FTA , and no toll free helpline.. ts cheat the customers and it needs more and more revenue and profit.. but by doing cheap business.:wall:

trai has said with in 90 secs the calls should be attended and it should be tool free. but ts cc is not toll free and it took 20 mins.. no stb unlock , no FTA , and no toll free helpline.. ts cheat the customers and it needs more and more revenue and profit.. but by doing cheap business.:wall:
^^^^^i also agree. this is what I will also say. cheap, cheaper & cheapest is the way we should describe ts.

nothing seems like to be happening soon, unless TRAI warns them.

I did had devised a mechanism which i felt would help us unite & put pressure on the DTH people specially TS guys, it was built, the mechanism, on our payment / recharge schedule & it was kind of poolproof under present circumstances, we had only to unite & arrive at a single date for recharging & then we all have to stop recharging until our issues aren't settledSabir

Back