when and how to change plan ??

• Thread starter Thread starter im_adi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,797

im_adi

ISP
BSNL
can i aplly for plan change of bsnl ONLINE??? my area officer saying plan of bsnl broadband can be changed ONLY ON FIRST DAY OF MONTH :( IS THAT TRUE?? i went there today and he still saying if u give request NOW,, it will get activated NEXT MONTH :( but its 1st day na??? im from maharashtra

ufffff ok i understand now that it can be changed only on 1st day of month..... but what with my case????// its first day TODAY ! i gave it to customer care office ... they gave me request registration reciept and said go to broad band officer if u want it urgent.... i went to technical building and there shown this reciept. they saw my no their computer and said we have got ur demand ...got my request so he said we will do it today... but still i cant see it whe i check my usage :(

Plan change in purely in hands of babus, We can't do anything other than requesting. So request them, they may change it.

Nothing else could be done

:wall:

That depends upo the locality. In here they change the plans on the first week on the succeeding month. Suppose i give an application to migrate my plan today. it will be realised by May 1st only. Thats how the system works in here. But i have come across people reporting to have changed their plans within a day or two...

its 2nd april today. today i called that officer and now he saying my demand they didnt recieved in time (they recieved it ON 1st april ) so they going to change my plan on 30th april :( :wall:im SO SAD NOW :( why they cant change it on odd day of month?? its just 2nd day of month ...i requested him alot said oh sir please do something PLEASE DO IT ! bt he said no nothing can be done now :( i AM SO SAD NOW :(ONE COMPLETE MONTH I WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND THEN SOON MY EXAMS WILL COME :( :frown:

I gave letter for changing my Home Combo plus to Home combo to customer care office on 4/4/08 at Porur, Chennai. The change was effected on 7/4/08.Sometimes we are getting quick response from BSNL.

home combo plus ?? means what??? i wrote i want home 500 thats it... so??? i want night 2to 8 free download and i want 2.5 gb limit for day time AND I WANT SPEED UPTO 2MBPS. does this all include in home 500??? uffff they will make it on 30th april ...they r so cruel :( i wanted it for THIS MONTH NAAAAAAAAAAA ! :wall: grrrrrr.... i am helpless i am helpless :( my exams in may and i will get this plan in may itself now i have much free time but they not giving it now :( uffff....

@: im_adi

ONE COMPLETE MONTH I WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND THEN SOON MY EXAMS WILL COME
What are your priorities? Already 16days over!. Go back to your books !
Surfing the Internet or prepare well for the exams/
You should thank BSNL for helping you to study well !
Wish high marks and rank in your exam and hope to hear the good news !
Now keep awake for the exams and later keep awake between 0200- to 0800 for Free Nu !
You can download apprx 3 to 4 GB per night FREE FREE FREE !

awwwww esbebe :) thanks for ur nice words :) i studied and i have to study more also :( no excuse from it :( but u see,,, its 30th april :) tomorrow 1st may !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then my plan will be changed :) oh i will be so happy then :) to remind thouse bsnl people i again went to their office today and showed them my demand note dated 1st april.... and i tell u they r so unhelpfull and so dull.... person there made me to wait for half hour and then said it will be changed today OR TOMORROW ! grrrrrrr i said why tomorrow sir? tomorrow may day so u might be having holiday.... he said no we dont have holiday so we can do it tomorrow...... grrrrrr but why not from MIDNIGHT OF 30APRIL-1MAY :head: ufffff i am kinda desporate ..... uffff its hard for me to study now till it comes lol but will try.... adi! no excuse ha ! lol ok ok :) is it automatic ? so will it get changed automaticallly at 12 midnight?? uffff i hope i wont have to see his face again tomorrow......

heloooooooooo! hello all :) so NOW I CAN SEE ITS HOME 500 when i check dataone.in :) yes!!!!!!!!! its changed now :) yet 12 mid night not here so will wait .... or dont know how it will be.... but anyways i myself checked and saw its 500 home now :) :thumbsup: but TWO questions please !1) .... if i start internet at like 01 45 AM and continue download till 08 00 AM then will it come under free ???? or we have to start internet by logging in AFTER 2 AM to get free downloads???2) and its just download free in 2 to 8 am ???? not upload????? upload means i will have to pay for surfing ??? i mean will it get noted in my 2.5 gb data limit if i surf(watch web pages??) ???? and what about upload at sites like link-removed mega upload etc??? that is under free or that will get counted in my 2.5 gb limit even though i do it in 2 to 8 timings???pls enlighten my knowledge :) thank you :)

Back