when and how to change plan ??

• Thread starter Thread starter im_adi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,797
whatever you do between 2-8AM is free(meaning both upload & download).it is advised to login at 2:05AM & logout at 7:55AM to avoid the issues of excess billing.if a download starts before free time but ends into the free time,say,1:55-2:10AM,it will be charged.make sure to match your system clock with bsnl as bsnl's own clock timings will be used to calculate bill.just match your system clock with some indian news channel(i used AAJ TAK).after that keep a 5 min safety limit like the times i mentioned before(2:05 & 7:55AM).
if you use pppoe mode(in which you get connected by just turning on the modem)you must restart the modem at the above mentioned times.
if you use bridge mode(in which you enter your bsnl username/password in windows to connect) then no need to restart the modem.just connect at 2:05AM & disconnect at 7:55AM.

thanks alot mate :) i will follow ur words :) these bsnl people should not charge me unnecessarily so i will always log in after 5-10 minutes 2 am :) and thank god u mentioned clear that whatever i do is free ....means now i can even upload things on sharing sites :) thanks alot mate!!!any furhter tips for a newbie like me are most welcome :) just yesterday i read on this forum about some imomova or some torrent site which will give me free hindi movies ...i am all new in this torrent and DOWNLOAD WORLD ...i came from a tiny world of 1gb limit lol so.... have to learn alot........ and yes yes also have to study alot :)bye !

Back