When will colors come on Big Tv

• Thread starter Thread starter vipravanand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,068
Really yar..Big is not adding any new channel..187 channels are there frm last month.I dnt know what happens with Big?Plz help us ..abt exact date..for adding new channels..only 5 Music channels are availabe..where is etc,b4u etc

5 music channels are more than enough...but you are rite about bigtv not adding channels since launch...what are they doing..not adding channels and not updating software!!:wall::wall:..hoping for better luck this month atleast

Yes...dearDD DIRECT+ ke to free to air channels add karne ke liye kya unko darr lagta hai kya.generaly,etc etc are free to air channels na...i dnt knw wht happend...:confused:

in my big tv, every minutes one or two frame gets fixed up. Is that a prob with all big tvs. or is there a prob in my big STB... And yes in the new promos big tv sclaims over 200 channels. but even after adding the radio channels there are only 197 channels.Are the newer customers getting extra benefits..

Why dont we take this further to sue reliance adag for cheating customers??????Dont we have a dare to go against them?Or we are only good for nothing to just write on internet??????????

in my big tv, every minutes one or two frame gets fixed up. Is that a prob with all big tvs. or is there a prob in my big STB...

And yes in the new promos big tv sclaims over 200 channels.
but even after adding the radio channels there are only 197 channels.
Are the newer customers getting extra benefits..
same problem frnd:@

We are Daily shown millions of colors by BIGtv.Starting from the day of installation.You also want that.Hamari Bavana tho samjo :happy:

Back