when will india have FTTH ,take a look at verizon FOIS

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 7,248
:wall:

Verizon | FiOS Internet Packages and Prices

I read in the news that mtnl would lauch fios in India soon.Even Pakistan has fois in Islamabad(wiki)
just look at the plans:O
Verizon FiOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fiber to the premises - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

never thing of foreign player excel here......
it all has break with trai limits..........

i think reliance has optical fiber to every customer ....for ever optical fiber max transfer is 150 gbps ........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but they have plans of 1 mbps .......

beam cable, sorry to say, are real -BEEEP-'s.... they totally suck they promise high speeds and take money. Yeah we get speed but for two days... after that, when we start a download our speed rapidly falls down to pitiable 128kbps... they are big fat cheaters making money and providing bad service.

EDIT: to make my point clearer, they STILL do not have unlimited packages higher than 512kbps...
Beam Cable System
:wall:

already present in india check this Beam Cable System
may i know the locations where beam cable services provided?

Yea, these plans are affordable and value for money. I dont think they ll ever come to India in such price range.

Hello Everyone, India has also joined the league of countries deploying FTTH networks to revolutionize the way the services are delivered. ATS Paradiso, a large residential complex in Greater Noida is now FTTH enabled ready for providing next generation services, be it IPTV, High speed internet, VoIP, Games on Demand, Video On Demand, Building management system. Check the below link to know more about it. Although the launch was quiet but surely makes India Proud as being the first FTTH network of India based on GPON that is operational. FTTH network is deployed, operated and maintained by Radius Synergies, a technology company, pioneer in providing technology solutions to real estate industry. Radius Synergies is all set to revolutionize the industry and unfold its potential. So FTTH is here to stay by Radius Synergies. Cheers!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advertisement.Does Radius Synergies only manage the local FTTH network? From where/from whom (Reliance?) do they get their bandwidth to the rest of the world? And what download/upload Internet (not local) speeds do the residents of ATS Paradiso actually get? :DI hope Indian govt and corps make a two-pronged effort, FTTH "inside" (backbone) and more Internet capacity "outside" (international bandwidth) so we get much cheaper and much faster connections...update: just saw the video, okay they are provider neutral, allow multiple providers to terminate at the GPON then virtual circuits are created for every subscriber. they call it "NANO" - neutral access network operation :D

Hello Everyone,

India has also joined the league of countries deploying FTTH networks to revolutionize the way the services are delivered. ATS Paradiso, a large residential complex in Greater Noida is now FTTH enabled ready for providing next generation services, be it IPTV, High speed internet, VoIP, Games on Demand, Video On Demand, Building management system. Check the below link to know more about it.

YouTube - Radius Synergies's First FTTH network of India

Although the launch was quiet but surely makes India Proud as being the first FTTH network of India based on GPON that is operational. FTTH network is deployed, operated and maintained by Radius Synergies, a technology company, pioneer in providing technology solutions to real estate industry.

Radius Synergies is all set to revolutionize the industry and unfold its potential.

So FTTH is here to stay by Radius Synergies.

Cheers!!!!

What is the monthly cost for a typical customer and what is the cost of installation for the people in the residential complex?

Back