when will india have FTTH ,take a look at verizon FOIS

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 7,248
I have indeed seen this.Many cyber cafes in bangalore have Fibre running into their windows...... Fibre slung over electric poles are common near the comercial stree brigade road are..... also... Indra naga has quite a bit of it.... And as mentioned above... rightly whats the monthly CAP..... india needs anextremely critical balance between speed and UL DL limits.... where hte limit preferably always runs Un Limited...... who wants a limited plan...... a 2 mbps plan with a 20 gb limit..... would u spend for it or rather go in for 512 UL...... Many of the counteries (almost all) that we post about dont have UL plans..... if they do...... they want UL cash as well.......

verizon has no bandwidth cap unlike Airtel and crapcast;).download as much as you want on a 50 mbps line!

time warner cable and comcast have started applying the limits. other ISPs in the US might follow.

Time Warner Cable ready to test metered Net use | News Blog - CNET News

The tiered pricing will work this way, for the Internet portion of subscription packages that also include phone or video use: At the low end, users will pay $29.95 per month for service at a speed of 768 kilobits per second, with a 5GB monthly cap. At the high end, users will pay $54.90 per month for service at 15 megabits per second, with a 40GB cap.

WTF?That dude said it's unlimited and here it's mentioned 40GB. :confused:I mean 40GB limit? That's it? I download like 100GB on my BSNL 500C. :rofl:

they are currently testing the technology in limited areas. it would be spread over the entire country in the coming months. so your friend is going to get covered in the fair usage shite pretty soon.

only govt. efforts can make great Broadband in any country:mad:. Japanies Govt. is one of the best example:thumbsup:.

Back