When will Kannada channels be added ZEE Kannada, Suvarna, Kasturi

ISP
BSNL broadband 256kbps UL
We need the new channels which are very popular in Kannada, We pay 50 bugs for the sun channels which far from useless in kannada. Do we know when will we get Suvarna,, Zee Kannada and Kasturi Channels

Never ... TS must add hindi channels instead ...

@praveen:I think u shud get a sun dth connection!it bundles all these kannad channels(kannada+malayalam) and for extra rs25, u'll get telegu/tamil channels also!contact sun dealer for this all for Rs2000.no rental for first year.next yr onwards as of now,they are saying will charge Rs75/month :)

Never ... TS must add hindi channels instead ...

Don't under estimate the channels from the south dude, I am strong hindi channels viewer, but that doesn't mean we don't watch kannada channels.

Tata Sky has more viewers from the south, If it has to compete with SUN Dth, it will add more and more south indian channels.
Don't forget TS has 1/3rd of the channels from south...and many more to be added shortly.

Zee Kannada and Zee Telugu have been added on Tata Sky. They have Suvarna too. I think they shall add more kannada channels over time.

We need the new channels which are very popular in Kannada, We pay 50 bugs for the sun channels which far from useless in kannada.

Do we know when will we get Suvarna,, Zee Kannada and Kasturi Channels

Enu hediddire!!! Zee Kannada nad Suvarna are already on the List of Channels being broadcast...Please check the Channel listing in the STB

Shit TS doesnt concentrate on tamil viewers

:thumbsup: yes,it lacks in Tamil channels.maybe want to promote its Tamil channel from STAR.

Back