When will Kannada channels be added ZEE Kannada, Suvarna, Kasturi

Enu hediddire!!! Zee Kannada nad Suvarna are already on the List of Channels being broadcast...Please check the Channel listing in the STB
The thread was started in Jan 2008, its Jan 2009 now ;)

in one year channels has been added zee kannadda. but the cost is RS 10.

BTW why every thread, irrespective of its topic discussed, ends with discussion on Tamil channels:huh:
Agreed that Tata Sky has less Tamil channels compared to other operators, but still it has most Tamil channels (10) then any other regional languages (along with 10 Telgu channels and - 9 Kannada, 8 Malalayam, 6 Marathi/Bengali, 3 Gujarati &Punjabi, 2 Oriya & Assame, 1 Urdu & Kashmiri, ).
Also it has I guess all major channels like SUN, Kalaginar, Jaya, STAR VIJAY, Podhigai, Cartoon Network (Tamil Feed) and Raj (as per Lyngsat data http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/tatasky.html). Then what else major channels you watch that are missing?
About Tamil music channels too, its on same level with Hindi Music channels. Music channels from all languages is missing (May be Tata's dont like music).
Still if any major/popular channel needs to be added in TATASKY, then why don't all force to TATASKY by mailing/calling, they would have to add it like they added back Podhigai after it was removed.

@svk It is the mentality of the people who were watching around 10-15 channels in local cable tend to see only around 5-6 channel in DTH.Need to change the mentality.

BTW why every thread, irrespective of its topic discussed, ends with discussion on Tamil channels:huh:
Agreed that Tata Sky has less Tamil channels compared to other operators, but still it has most Tamil channels (10) then any other regional languages (along with 10 Telgu channels and - 9 Kannada, 8 Malalayam, 6 Marathi/Bengali, 3 Gujarati &Punjabi, 2 Oriya & Assame, 1 Urdu & Kashmiri, ).
Also it has I guess all major channels like SUN, Kalaginar, Jaya, STAR VIJAY, Podhigai, Cartoon Network (Tamil Feed) and Raj (as per Lyngsat data http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/tatasky.html). Then what else major channels you watch that are missing?
About Tamil music channels too, its on same level with Hindi Music channels. Music channels from all languages is missing (May be Tata's dont like music).
Still if any major/popular channel needs to be added in TATASKY, then why don't all force to TATASKY by mailing/calling, they would have to add it like they added back Podhigai after it was removed.

Do you work for Tatasky?your reply seems to look like you are clarifying something with best support of Tatasky.People in south want all south channels which are available on other DTH.:confused: If other DTH dont then we also dont want.But when others can do thenwhy cant TS, afterall you people say TS is best.

Agreed that Tata Sky has less Tamil channels compared to other operators, but still it has most Tamil channels (10)

Except 2-3 posts others are about South Indian channels and not about Tamil. People are unhappy because they pay more in TS than what they will pay in cable or in sd or in dish tv or in Big tv for these Tamil channels.

But when others can do thenwhy cant TS, afterall you people say TS is best.

Not people but only its employees are telling like that.

@svk

It is the mentality of the people who were watching around 10-15 channels in local cable tend to see only around 5-6 channel in DTH.Need to change the mentality.
You are right

Do you work for Tata Sky?your reply seems to look like you are clarifying something with best support of Tatasky.People in south want all south channels which are available on other DTH.:confused: If other DTH dont then we also dont want.But when others can do thenwhy cant TS, afterall you people say TS is best.

No I am neither employee, nor any stake holder in TATASKY. I am just a normal user of TATASKY like you all (but having some experience with TV service providers abroad). I questioned, because for any topic like some (other) language channel launched, some service launched, the thread diverts towards TAMIL channels availability.

Except 2-3 posts others are about South Indian channels and not about Tamil. People are unhappy because they pay more in TS than what they will pay in cable or in sd or in dish tv or in Big tv for these Tamil channels.

Not only in this thread, check other threads, in most threads you will find it

I don't say TATASKY is best. Its just better then some operators.
None operators could be termed as best, but we have to settle with some operator finally to satisfy our need of watching television channels

Wrong.

All those who have TS may not be TS employees , but all those who like nad say that TS is good in respect of quality, service and content are TS employees. What a twisted logic?

This is another trait; whatever is not home grown cannot be good.

I am not a TS employee, but I am a satisfied TS two and quarter year old customer. I am happy with the tamil channels provided, even though I watch only 4 of those.

mr,dhoni, Can u tell who are the TS employees here ? If someone say something positive abt TS, they are termed as TS employees? come on... this is not fair...

I don't say Tata Sky is best. Its just better then some operators.
None operators could be termed as best, but we have to settle with some operator finally to satisfy our need of watching television channels
I didn't mention you. But I agree with your point :thumbsup:

I am not a TS employee, but I am a satisfied TS two and quarter year old customer. I am happy with the tamil channels provided, even though I watch only 4 of those.
As you watch only 4 you can be happy. But I am not. Did I say you are an employee?

mr,dhoni, Can u tell who are the TS employees here ?
If I prove are you going to agree? Members themselves knows who are them :dance:

Back