When will Kannada channels be added ZEE Kannada, Suvarna, Kasturi

@Aju For this reason only i like Sun direct.I am currently paying for the channel i watch.This is more than sufficient for me.:thumb::dance:

@Aju

For this reason only i like Sun direct.I am currently paying for the channel i watch.This is more than sufficient for me.:thumb::dance:

My daily routiene TV viewing is like this:

I go home by 7.00 or 7.30 PM and then i watch the News of Sun TV, Kalaignar TV, Jaya TV and Swapt between the english news channels......

By 8.00 PM i swap between Sportscentre (ESPN) and Kana Kanum Kalangal (Vijay TV)

By 8.30 PM to 9.00 PM i browse on the channels till i settle down in 1 channel mostly between sports, tamil, news and infotainment channels only.......

9.00 to 9.30 PM see a movie of my DVD collection

9.30 to 10.00 PM Arasi (Sun TV)

10.00 to sleep Watch remaining movie of where i left at 9.30 PM.....

if not by 10.30 PM watch WWE

morning again WWE programmes but now currently Aus - SA matches.....

During Weekends i watch movies in DVD's or live cricketing or any sporting events which i like.........in the evening freek out and comeback home watch coffee with anu programme, Jodi N0 - 1, Mann Ada Mayilada...........

The problem is that i am interested in watching hindi movies or english movies which are telecasted in movie channels but i am unhappy with the ads as i need to waste around 30 mins time for ads and also i cant see the movie in full stretch..........

But i feel like yesterday my friend tech enthu has enlightened me in going for TS+ as i can record movies of hindi and english which i could see when ever i want and i can the same delete it when i finished viewing it..........

But at this point of time money is a constraing for me................:frown:

Anyways i will may buy TS+ if the price of the STB is reduced further for another 1000 or 1500 rupees........

The only thing which i hate about myself is that i am intersted to see the hindi and english movie channels but unfortunately id ont find time to view it.......

How are you living without eating dinner or doing other things :huh: :huh: Watching tv and going to sleep :eek:

I still remember when you joined in this forum last month initially you were just with going with those people (which you know) and then later for very comment of their you are just against their comment......... Every one has got their likes and dislikes of the product.........but what i learn from you is that you one of the unhappies TS customer and i am stunned to see that you people are still using TS service.........one thing for sure if some is so hatered about a product he will not use that to waste time........you might say that you have invested money in TS ........but 3 - 4 months back reliance came with good offfer launch and also airtel too..........if you have hated so much you could gone with reliance or airtel dth where you would not have incurred losses by choosing them because of their launch offer..........What you do while you have your dinner in your house..........:confused:

You watch a Movie in just 30 mins ? :D

My daily routiene TV viewing is like this:

I go home by 7.00 or 7.30 PM and then i watch the News of Sun TV, Kalaignar TV, Jaya TV and Swapt between the english news channels......

By 8.00 PM i swap between Sportscentre (ESPN) and Kana Kanum Kalangal (Vijay TV)

By 8.30 PM to 9.00 PM i browse on the channels till i settle down in 1 channel mostly between sports, tamil, news and infotainment channels only.......

10.00 to sleep Watch remaining movie of where i left at 9.30 PM.....

if not by 10.30 PM watch WWE

morning again WWE programmes but now currently Aus - SA matches.....

During Weekends i watch movies in DVD's or live cricketing or any sporting events which i like.........in the evening freek out and comeback home watch coffee with anu programme, Jodi N0 - 1, Mann Ada Mayilada...........

The problem is that i am interested in watching hindi movies or english movies which are telecasted in movie channels but i am unhappy with the ads as i need to waste around 30 mins time for ads and also i cant see the movie in full stretch..........

But i feel like yesterday my friend tech enthu has enlightened me in going for TS+ as i can record movies of hindi and english which i could see when ever i want and i can the same delete it when i finished viewing it..........

The only thing which i hate about myself is that i am intersted to see the hindi and english movie channels but unfortunately id ont find time to view it.......

The movie jodha akbar went for over 4 hours; but with this movie recorded, you can save more than an hour by skipping all ad breaks. See the time you save. And you can watch the movie in multiple viewings, say for half an hour a day. 'Last viewed' option helps you to start where you left off without stressing your brain. Advantages are many. Even with 'kana kanum kalangal' you will save more than 10 minutes and you don't have to miss what is shown elsewhere. Don't make 'worst decision' by listening to jealous lot; you don't know what you are missing till you get TS+.
I could see many movies (e.g A Wednesday, anniyan) which was not possible earlier.
zealous and not jealous!

Good question :thumbsup:

@ajuravi
I asked a genuine doubt but :( You better follow Techenthu's advise and buy TS+ and you can skip the ad + the movie it recorded and there by you can save atleast 3hrs :thumbsup: We are all jealous because we don't know about these tricks :p

Good question :thumbsup:

@ajuravi
I asked a genuine doubt but :( You better follow Techenthu's advise and buy TS+ and you can skip the ad + the movie it recorded and there by you can save atleast 3hrs :thumbsup: We are all jealous because we don't know about these tricks :p

Leaving the sarcasm aside, if you want to de-synch your viewing, don't want to miss important programmes or programmes that clash, don't have the patience to sit for hours watching movies, then TS+ is the right choice now. Of course those who don't watch TV can rest in peace!

Of course, interruptions by outsiders is not a serious problem, as I have seen avid watchers, on hearing the bell, open the door and ask the unfortunate biller/ visitor to wait till the break!

Zealous, meaning - marked by active interest and enthusiasm, avid and not jealous. I corrected the mistake in the post.

How are you living without eating dinner or doing other things :huh: :huh: Watching tv and going to sleep :eek:

'kadukkum kannukum virundu' - what else is needed?

I know you people would come up with these kind of questions but unfortunately for you guys you did not read the post of mine properly or fully and in the later half i have mentioned the folllwing.........:D:

"9.00 to 9.30 PM see a movie of my DVD collection

10.00 to sleep Watch remaining movie of where i left at 9.30 PM....."

means i will continue to watch the remaining part of the movie.........:)

The movie jodha akbar went for over 4 hours; but with this movie recorded, you can save more than an hour by skipping all ad breaks. See the time you save. And you can watch the movie in multiple viewings, say for half an hour a day. 'Last viewed' option helps you to start where you left off without stressing your brain. Advantages are many. Even with 'kana kanum kalangal' you will save more than 10 minutes and you don't have to miss what is shown elsewhere. Don't make 'worst decision' by listening to jealous lot; you don't know what you are missing till you get TS+.
I could see many movies (e.g A Wednesday, anniyan) which was not possible earlier.
zealous and not jealous!
Thanks for your advise my friend............i am again tempted in buying the TS+ but i will wait for another 1 or 2 months on buying TS+............i personally interested in seeing in english movie channels and like to record the movies and see it and ofcourse i can record some sportine live events too..........

I hope TS reduces little bit more on TS+ STB for the old customers it would be great..........:thumbsup:

@techenthu

Do you have any idea when will dish tv or reliance or airtel will lauch their pvr services.........

Can please tell me is there any EMI option available without interest in procuring TS+.......:confused:

If i book today in how many days i get the TS+ box..........is TS+ bod available only with TS CC?

When will the installation happen............:confused:

I dont know from yesterday i am temptation is increased again in buying TS+ but i am hoping that other DTH providers also start their PVR service by which i am hoping that TS+ STB cost might be reduced.........:confused:

Dish TV and Relaince have said that they will launch their PVR service soon........but there is no sign of their PVR launch.......i believe they lagging in technology with respect to PVR and tha might be the reason they are delaying their launch:rofl:

Can please tell me is there any EMI option available without interest in procuring TS+.......:confused:

If i book today in how many days i get the TS+ box..........is TS+ bod available only with TS CC?
:

1. Yes, 6 EMIs with zero interest.
2. It was 3 days before; now you must check with CC

Back