When will Kannada channels be added ZEE Kannada, Suvarna, Kasturi

Thanks for your advise my friend............i am again tempted in buying the TS+ but i will wait for another 1 or 2 months on buying TS+............i

Can please tell me is there any EMI option available without interest in procuring TS+.......:confused:

If i book today in how many days i get the TS+ box..........is TS+ bod available only with TS CC?

When will the installation happen............:confused:

I dont know from yesterday i am temptation is increased again in buying TS+ but i am hoping that other DTH providers also start their PVR service by which i am hoping that TS+ STB cost might be reduced.........:confused:

Dish TV and Relaince have said that they will launch their PVR service soon........but there is no sign of their PVR launch.......i believe they lagging in technology with respect to PVR and tha might be the reason they are delaying their launch:rofl:

The initial offer is getting over on 14th Jan...you will have to buy for 8999/- After 14th Jan. You can have it for 4999/- or 5999/- only till 14th....

There is EMI option for certain credit cards. You have to tell the CC that you want to avail the EMI option. The money is evenly split for 6 months.

You get the Box max in 3 days but in certain cases you might have to wait for the owners manual. :)

The day you call the CC that you have received the reciever....or max by the next day...in certain cases the man coming to install carries the PVR ( as in my case)

I doubt anybody else will reduce the cost as the HDD involved is a costly equipment...anyone else will give you two tuners is a serious question.

Dish TV and reliance can't match the NDS XTV platform . NDS is also a Rupert Murdoch company so will give you better sync with Star/ Fox group of channels and services

I hope this clears your doubts and you pick up the phone to call CC :)

Can you please tell me which would be the best pack to choose between the Annual super saver pack or Mega Pack offer for TS+...........

By the way i spoke to the TS CC they told me that i can go with TS+ with Mega pack by paying Rs. 7500 now..........

Please note that i am with annual super saver pack which ends by May 11th and still have a balance of Rs. 1300 in my acoount...........if i surrender all this today i can avail TS+ with mega pack by paying Rs. 7500........

And also i can pay Rs. 4999 STB cost for TS+ with 6 emi 0% interest......

The initial offer is getting over on 14th Jan...you will have to buy for 8999/- After 14th Jan. You can have it for 4999/- or 5999/- only till 14th....

There is EMI option for certain credit cards. You have to tell the CC that you want to avail the EMI option. The money is evenly split for 6 months.

You get the Box max in 3 days but in certain cases you might have to wait for the owners manual. :)

The day you call the CC that you have received the reciever....or max by the next day...in certain cases the man coming to install carries the PVR ( as in my case)

I doubt anybody else will reduce the cost as the HDD involved is a costly equipment...anyone else will give you two tuners is a serious question.

Dish TV and reliance can't match the NDS XTV platform . NDS is also a Rupert Murdoch company so will give you better sync with Star/ Fox group of channels and services

I hope this clears your doubts and you pick up the phone to call CC :)
Thanks mate my mind says its matter of time but i will just consult my wife before i go ahead..........but the problem is that she wont understand about TS.............and also i cant tell the truth that i am going to pay Rs. 7500 for this offer...........:P

I think i might go ahead with TS+ at any point of time i just need a final thinking on this......:thumb:

Can you please tell me which would be the best pack to choose between the Annual super saver pack or Mega Pack offer for TS+...........

By the way i spoke to the TS CC they told me that i can go with TS+ with Mega pack by paying Rs. 7500 now..........

Please note that i am with annual super saver pack which ends by May 11th and still have a balance of Rs. 1300 in my acoount...........if i surrender all this today i can avail TS+ with mega pack by paying Rs. 7500........

Thanks mate my mind says its matter of time but i will just consult my wife before i go ahead..........but the problem is that she wont understand about TS.............and also i cant tell the truth that i am going to pay Rs. 7500 for this offer...........:P

I think i might go ahead with TS+ at any point of time i just need a final thinking on this......:thumb:
Why 7500? Your existing balance will be adjusted towards the mega pack you buy. It will be 5000 minus your current balance (5000-1300=3700). I had to pay only a nominal amount as I had a decent balance.

Your first EMI will depend on your credit card billing cycle. I paid my first instalment only two days ago!

Mega pcak is the best option for all as it is well known that Fox is launching about 8 channels and Discovery about 3 Channels in about March. All these channels will be automatically get added to you for the current price of 410/-

Get the 4999/ for 6 month offer too. Plus 12 Showcase movies

Why 7500? Your existing balance will be adjusted towards the mega pack you buy. It will be 5000 minus your current balance (5000-1300=3700). I had to pay only a nominal amount as I had a decent balance.

Your first EMI will depend on your credit card billing cycle. I paid my first instalment only two days ago!

You are forgetting the the 4999 of the PVR my friend

That 7500 includes TS+ STB and also Annual Mega pack:thumb:

Its simple calculation......

Remaining amount of my Annual Super Saver Pack ..........Rs. 1200 Appx
Excess Credit in my account ......................................Rs. .1300

Total ......................................................................Rs. 2500

Deducting it from Mega Pack i need to pay excell of Rs. 2500 for mega pack.

and then for STB i am going to Rs. 4999 in 6 emi's:thumbsup:

I just called my wife and informed her that i am going to buy TS for Rs. 2500:P:P for that she said if i say will you not buyt and added that if i am interested go ahead and buy it:dance:

Just 1 final question...........do i need to buy TS+ only TS CC

Reply me soon..........:D

another question.............will the TS people coming for installation will they install a new wire for me.........as i need to change my current TS location from hall to my bedroom........:thumb:

Are you guys there reply to me fast yar:)

Just 1 final question...........do i need to buy TS+ only TS CC

Reply me soon..........:D

another question.............will the TS people coming for installation will they install a new wire for me.........as i need to change my current TS location from hall to my bedroom........:thumb:

No offers valid if not bought thru TS CC

and yes all new wiring....if you want the old TS connection to multi room then you might have to pay 500 installation. otherwise the wiring is completely new for they lay two wires now from two lnb going into two tuners separately...my current reading of signal strenth is an unbelievable 100% with 100% clarity :)

I did not tell my wife though...but she tells this is the best gadget I have bought till date....I have the same problem of not telling the actual price :) but look we all have to do what we have to do...cheers :thumb:

I am speaking with TS CC for procuring it:thumb:

Good... Congrats!!!

OMG.............i was having the discussion every thing was made it clear to me but the problem came for me while i was recharging Rs. 2496 via credit card over the phone.........the transaction is been declined then i went thru HDFC netbanking holding the TS CC on the call then to pay Rs. 2496 for mega pack every thing was done properly then i just need to click on the confirm button......when i pressed it then it came the shocker stating me that internet explorer message that it cant find the page and then another shocker......the amount in my savings bank is deducted......then TS CC was and my self were checking the amount for 2496 credit in my TS account but it was stating it.....then the CC told me that she will get in touch after clarification from ther department.......:S.

OMG.............i was having the discussion every thing was made it clear to me but the problem came for me while i was recharging Rs. 2496 via credit card over the phone.........the transaction is been declined then i went thru HDFC netbanking holding the TS CC on the call then to pay Rs. 2496 for mega pack every thing was done properly then i just need to click on the confirm button......when i pressed it then it came the shocker stating me that internet explorer message that it cant find the page and then another shocker......the amount in my savings bank is deducted......then TS CC was and my self were checking the amount for 2496 credit in my TS account but it was stating it.....then the CC told me that she will get in touch after clarification from ther department.......:S.

Bad things happen at the worse of the times and at the best of the times:mad:

Back